Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2016 7:34:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:25:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Im getting sick and tired of not being able to see embeds......
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:31:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:31:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:07:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hold the ctrl button and reload the page.
View Quote
Why in the Fuck should we have to do that? it's December of two thousand and Fucking sixteen. If a computer or a internet website is not faster and smarter than my 51 year old stupid ass shit self, then there is little hope for mankind.
 Sure, it worked, but again I ask Why in the Fuck do I have to do that? It's fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:00:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Ok so the ctrl reload thing worked.

I would like to assume that the powers that be are trying as we speak to correct the problem as I type this. I noticed some other features have went away that were annoying so theres that...

Sorry OP to hijack the thread. Europe is fucked and Merkel needs to go ASAP, it needs cleansing.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:37:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Europe is as fucked up as the new Arfcom is really what the message is
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:38:24 AM EDT
[#7]
The backlash will be horrific.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 4:14:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Will it?  I'm starting to wonder.  I assumed that the Europeans would be pushed too far and would snap but they don't appear to be doing much.   I mean their kids and women are the ones taking the punishment and yet I see no retaliation?   I don't hear of any fathers or husbands or boyfriend or brothers taking revenge.   I see no migrants being cut down in the streets or their homes burned down.  Maybe that is happening and the news is hiding it, I don't know.   it would be one thing if their cars were being stolen or their mail was taken, but their kids are being rapped and or murdered.  Not sure how a man could tolerate that.   
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 4:33:49 AM EDT
[#9]
I blame Anders Behring Breivik for holding Europeans back.  His extremism silenced anyone within reason to oppose whats going on via normal means.  If and when it gets ugly, it will be like a powder keg going off.  Europe will look very different in 50 years one way or another.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 4:36:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I blame Anders Behring Breivik for holding Europeans back.  His extremism silenced anyone within reason to oppose whats going on via normal means.  If and when it gets ugly, it will be like a powder keg going off.  Europe will look very different in 50 years one way or another.
View Quote

Well he might be out here in a few years, we'll see what adventures he gets into next time.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 4:51:10 AM EDT
[#11]
LOL
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 5:24:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Well he might be out here in a few years, we'll see what adventures he gets into next time.
View Quote

2033 is more then a few years.  He should have been executed.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 5:31:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

There will be no backlash from the Europeans.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 5:58:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Hold the ctrl button and reload the page.
View Quote

Wow... ha ha! Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 5:59:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I blame Anders Behring Breivik for holding Europeans back.  His extremism silenced anyone within reason to oppose whats going on via normal means.  If and when it gets ugly, it will be like a powder ]keg going off.  Europe will look very different in 50 years one way or another.
View Quote

His extremism achieved fuck all for anyone.  His was a pointless and futile gesture which served no side in the debate.

Europe is an old culture.  Has been around for millennia and is far more resilient than some of you guys could aver imagine.  A bunch of goat-fucking extremists are of little consequence.  This is why they resort to such extreme tactics. It's the only way people even notice their little hissy fit.

This will be resolved.  Of that you be guaranteed 100%.  There will be times when things get ugly, but Europe hasn't lost its shit yet and is unlike to do so.  Screaming hissy fits and chest-thumping are not the European way.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 6:38:15 AM EDT
[#16]
^^^ B.S.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 6:43:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

His extremism achieved fuck all for anyone.  His was a pointless and futile gesture which served no side in the debate.

Europe is an old culture.  Has been around for millennia and is far more resilient than some of you guys could aver imagine.  A bunch of goat-fucking extremists are of little consequence.  This is why they resort to such extreme tactics. It's the only way people even notice their little hissy fit.

This will be resolved.  Of that you be guaranteed 100%.  There will be times when things get ugly, but Europe hasn't lost its shit yet and is unlike to do so.  Screaming hissy fits and chest-thumping are not the European way.
View Quote

We shall see.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 6:59:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Screaming hissy fits and chest-thumping are not the European way.
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:38:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, we noticed.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:55:43 AM EDT
[#20]
The Alpha  Males in Europe were killed twice  in the 20th Century.

They are gone, Jim.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:54:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The Alpha  Males in Europe were killed twice  in the 20th Century.

They are gone, Jim.
View Quote

Now you are just being silly.  

This is a political issue. it has been caused by a long sequence of very poor political decisions and misguided political policy that has been warned against for decades.

Democracy is the biggest factor in all of this.  It is about the mood of the people and how they direct those who form these policies.  That is changing and the poor leadership are now beginning to look like rabbits caught in headlights as the public focus takes a bead on Europe incompetence.

Much as I hate to piss all over your gogandmagogite fantasies and mock your chest thumping "alpha male" proclamations, the root cause of many of the problems Europe is facing lies firmly at the feet of shiit leadership.

A true "alpha male" isn't the one who screeches his disapproval and goes bouncing in with no regard for the consequences while bellowing like some shitty wrestling commentator with a gruff voice and flexing virtual muscles like a prima-Donna. They tend to be rather more calculating, patient and considered, before backing up their words with force.

You should really not underestimate the capability of Europeans to get shit done when it is needed.  They have a long and distinguished history of imposing their will when it suits them. However, going full retard at the earliest opportunity tends to be a rather destructive step. Indeed it is exactly what these extremist shitlords are trying to provoke.

Therefore, it makes complete sense to see the majority of European people turn against the leadership that let them down so badly, and force the change rough the ballot box.  

Ditch the shit leadership, bring in leadership who have the will to respond to the problems,  and then apply force as necessary.

Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:09:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Now you are just being silly.  

This is a political issue. it has been caused by a long sequence of very poor political decisions and misguided political policy that has been warned against for decades.

Democracy is the biggest factor in all of this.  It is about the mood of the people and how they direct those who form these policies.  That is changing and the poor leadership are now beginning to look like rabbits caught in headlights as the public focus takes a bead on Europe incompetence.

Much as I hate to piss all over your gogandmagogite fantasies and mock your chest thumping "alpha male" proclamations, the root cause of many of the problems Europe is facing lies firmly at the feet of shiit leadership.

A true "alpha male" isn't the one who screeches his disapproval and goes bouncing in with no regard for the consequences while bellowing like some shitty wrestling commentator with a gruff voice and flexing virtual muscles like a prima-Donna. They tend to be rather more calculating, patient and considered, before backing up their words with force.

You should really not underestimate the capability of Europeans to get shit done when it is needed.  They have a long and distinguished history of imposing their will when it suits them. However, going full retard at the earliest opportunity tends to be a rather destructive step. Indeed it is exactly what these extremist shitlords are trying to provoke.

Therefore, it makes complete sense to see the majority of European people turn against the leadership that let them down so badly, and force the change rough the ballot box.  

Ditch the shit leadership, bring in leadership who have the will to respond to the problems,  and then apply force as necessary.
View Quote
Women can't go out without being sexually assaulted in some places. Sitting by and letting it happen, "because policy" isn't the sign of taking responsibility or backing up anything but capitulation. The people doing this don't care for policy, or laws, or European opinion for that matter.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:12:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I keep thinking that too. But then each day goes by and more people are raped and killed. When will the backlash begin? When 100 are killed in an attack? When 1000 women are assaulted? Oops, forget that last one...
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 12:30:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Women can't go out without being sexually assaulted in some places. Sitting by and letting it happen, "because policy" isn't the sign of taking responsibility or backing up anything but capitulation. The people doing this don't care for policy, or laws, or European opinion for that matter.
View Quote

Stop talking crap.

You've seen a video and now think you know about Europe.

You don't. You know fuck all.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Stop talking crap.

View Quote
You're assuming I haven't read the news coming out of Europe, to include that which the video highlights.

Please stop chest-thumping and explain how the facts in the video on these individual events are incorrect.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 12:46:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You're assuming I haven't read the news coming out of Europe, to include that which the video highlights.

Please stop chest-thumping and explain how the facts in the video on these individual events are incorrect.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop talking crap.

You may have read the news but the assumptions you have taken from it belie your lack of knowledge.

Top tip, stop looking at individual events and thinking it applies universally to the whole of Europe.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:45:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You may have read the news but the assumptions you have taken from it belie your lack of knowledge.

Top tip, stop looking at individual events and thinking it applies universally to the whole of Europe.
View Quote

Who said that? This video is about individual events.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:09:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

And the Roman Empire will never fall.

In all seriousness though, I just don't share your optimism.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top