Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2005 6:41:49 AM EDT

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=4619807&mesg_id=4619807
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:51:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, and now they'll even sink lower than snakes now. From the site...

We want you to place Republicans' balls and ovaries in a vice. We don't want nicey nicey, especially right now. This is a time for genuine anger... this is not a time for political correctness.

When you play nicey nicey you lose your grassroots base. The real party. You also play down the severity of the GOP's lack of leadership and demean your own leadership qualities as well.

Don't fuck this one up. Be an opportunist by letting America see how much you really care about it!

Done.

the poor people down there. Take a cue from Al Gore and go over the stupid president's head; do something on your own to help. Your silence even makes me think you can't be bothered by the mess down there.

Am I missing something here? Now Al Gore is in charge? I bet good old Al invented the leeves and is single handedly repairing them too.

Man, I need a shower now.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:55:12 AM EDT
[#2]

This is a time for genuine anger... this is not a time for political correctness.

arent the libtards the reason PC exists today...and now they want to push it aside when its convient for them???

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:58:00 AM EDT
[#3]
ever once in a while i use the URL for DU and look at the forum listed. i get the impression of a lot of adolescents, perhaps teens too trying to out gross-liberal each other.

honestly, i get the impression that most posters are 14 years old or less.

i know there are exceptions.

anyone actually know a real person that is a regular poster there?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:02:38 AM EDT
[#4]
A guy in one of my college classes was. (sat in front of me in a computer-based math class, he'd browse DU while the prof was teaching)
Lets say this, dirty, smelly, fat, unshaven Michael Moore wanna-be.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:10:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes. I know one, a neighbor. She's an unproductive 30-something with some issues. If I was her husband I would have kicked her ass to the curb long ago.

Yes she is at times as idiotic as the posters on that site. She used to come over and hang out with my wife occasionally. Since the lib had a series of breakdowns before the election, she has been banned from my house.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:20:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Just wait till the searching for Rehnquist's replacement starts.. both Chief and a slot on the court.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:30:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=4619807&mesg_id=4619807

Made it hot for ya.

www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=4619807&mesg_id=4619807
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:33:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Uh oh.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:34:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Made it hot for ya.

www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=4619807&mesg_id=4619807

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:37:27 AM EDT
[#10]
DO NOT HOTLINK TO DU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:40:05 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
DO NOT HOTLINK TO DU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

^^^

Works every time.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:44:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Genuine anger, thats beautiful. They are always angry at those "responcible" like The President after 9-11, not the ROPers. LOL...

There is no hope for them, they are clinically retarded, and a clear and present danger to this country they love to hate.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:45:10 AM EDT
[#13]

Anyways:

moron 1: "I Shall Piss On The Grave Of William Rehnquist.
Anybody know where they're gonna bury that miserable excuse for a human being--and when? (Ain't sure how long I can hold this much beer, y'know...)"

some other guy:  "I'm sorry, but that's just plain rude
If it was the grave of Hitler or Pol Pot, sure, I'd understand, but Rehnquist? Not cool at all."

moron 2: "Why not? He's why we've got Bush in the White House."

jeez, these guys just can't accept that they got voted out.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:59:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Remind them if they don't want to play nicy nice thats fine.  We have the guns.

Of course Al Gore invented water pumps so he is going to save the City.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:16:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Even counting the libtards that have guns, we out gun them at least 100:1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top