Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2015 9:13:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
We all know it's a living document and times have changed. People are smarter, more knowledgable, and more enlightened now, therefore lets rid it of its sexist cis-gendered bigotry and bring it into line with modern truths.

Here is my attempt, let's see yours!

When in the Course of events, it becomes necessary for one collective to dissolve the patriarchal bands which have raped them, and to assume among the powers of mother earth, the tolerant station to which their self-song entitles them, a decent respect to the truths of womynkind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to not be raped.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all LBTQOPOC are created equal, that they are endowed by their genetic self-identities with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Equality, Tolerance and the pursuit of Hedonism.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among LBTQOPOC peoples and Otherkin, deriving their just powers from the decrees of the Courts, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Duty of the Peoples and Otherkin to abolish it, and to collectively create a new Safe-Space, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to enforce tolerance and destroy Cis-gender shitlords.

View Quote

OP needs a time-out
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:24:23 AM EDT
[#2]
With Social Justice for All. Amen.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:26:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Kinda feel myself agreeing with the 13'er on this one. Have a feeling this won't go as you planned OP
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:27:44 AM EDT
[#4]
It is NOT a living document, period.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:29:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:29:22 AM EDT
[#6]
If you posted that on Facebook as a meme it would get 100,000 likes from the libtards.  Might be a fun trolling project.

ETA:  You forgot to properly mention freedom from micro-aggressions.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#7]
BS, It says what it says and doesn't say what it doesn't.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:32:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

We all know it's a living document and times have changed. People are smarter, more knowledgable, and more enlightened now, therefore lets rid it of its sexist cis-gendered bigotry and bring it into line with modern truths.

When in the Course of events, it becomes necessary for one collective to dissolve the patriarchal bands which have raped them, and to assume among the powers of mother earth, the tolerant station to which their self-song entitles them, a decent respect to the truths of womynkind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to not be raped.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all LBTQOPOC are created equal, that they are endowed by their genetic self-identities with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Equality, Tolerance and the pursuit of Hedonism.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among LBTQOPOC peoples and Otherkin, deriving their just powers from the decrees of the Courts, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Duty of the Peoples and Otherkin to abolish it, and to collectively create a new Safe-Space, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to enforce tolerance and destroy Cis-gender shitlords.

View Quote
As someone once said about you before:  "A poet......a God damned poet!"

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

OP needs a time-out
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:35:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Needs to end with pledging the lives, fortunes, and sacred honor of the 1%.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:35:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:38:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

According to the ashholes we elect it is.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:43:27 AM EDT
[#14]
The Constitution is only missing the unwritten but enforced idea that the lunatic fringe has the right to trample the rights of the majority and selectively ignore the rest of the Constitution.  Not sure how that came about.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:44:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:45:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:46:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Thanks, I wanted to be in the mood to throat-punch a social justice warrior today.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:48:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:52:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

May I be the first to say she is hawt.

ETA. why did you get rid of the video?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:56:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw that the convo was specifically about the Declaration, but I'm adding it back in.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:57:04 AM EDT
[#21]
I agree, except "truths" are a fascist patro-oligarchical construct that rape the mind of the free.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Im stealing this and will distribute it far and wide.  The message should echo in the winds...
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:03:20 PM EDT
[#23]
On the same theme, but different document:

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:05:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

This thread is about the DoI.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The Constitution is only missing the unwritten but enforced idea that the lunatic fringe has the right to trample the rights of the majority and selectively ignore the rest of the Constitution.  Not sure how that came about.

This thread is about the DoI.
I just joined the lunatic fringe and you're trampling my rights with your oppressive facts.  

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:24:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I saw that the convo was specifically about the Declaration, but I'm adding it back in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-RJks_fsEc
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-RJks_fsEc

They are related.

The Declaration was the reasons stated for war.

The Constitution was the blue print for the govt formed from the victory, with special emphasis on establishing the justification for the next revolution.

but damn, that woman is hot.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Needs something else like," and when these rights are offended, by word, deed, or symbol, that item must be destroyed and the instigator intellectually punished, shamed, and/or castrated if deemed necessary by the masses."
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:52:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

You left out "microagression", but otherwise perfect!  I think next to the little pistol and little tank RustedAce needs a little quill, because he is truly the Jefferson of our times.  
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:05:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

My favorite part.  
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes unfortunately that's the sad truth.  This would not have happened if the conservatives didn't sit on their ass and not vote.  This time around they all better get out and vote if we want this country to survive.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:16:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Thanks, I wanted to be in the mood to throat-punch a social justice warrior today.
View Quote

ARFCOM GD's tagline: Read it and you'll punch a SJW in the throat.™

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#31]
I thought this was going to be a refresh of the list of grievances.

OP's sense of sarcasm is well developed. [golf clap]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:26:34 PM EDT
[#32]
And may Obama spread his AIDS thru out the land.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:30:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Brilliant OP, simply brilliant.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:35:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:57:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top