Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/29/2002 1:33:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/29/2002 1:34:51 AM EDT by Skammy]
Originally Posted By illusion: Has anyone had any experience with 300 rum caliber? So far i've only been able to do a minimal amounts of research on it but so far what i've read off the Remington site is that its a really good caliber with a high amount of foot pounds and exceptional accuracy.I've been looking at this site for a long time and people are still in to the 308 and 300 w.m thing and I have no problem with that but it kind of makes me think if theres is a problem with 300 rum or people just dont like it.If you ask, the two things I want in this type of bullet is a high amount of foot pounds for the ranges of 500 to even a thousand meters and still have exceptional accuracy.If you guys have any ideas on this round or you know of any other type of bullets, or hell, even some good old hand loads you know of, your help is greatly appreciated.
View Quote
Ok its 2am I'm bored and found this [url]http://toy.thespark.com/burn/earl.cgi[/url] Which turned his post into this [;D] : Has anyone had any experience with 300 rum caliber? ANSWER ME, or I WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT. So god-damn far i've only been able to f****n' do a motherf*****g minimal amounts of research on that sh*t but so god-damn far f****n' what i've read off the f*****g Remington site is that its a motherf*****g really GOOD caliber with a goddamn high amount of foot pounds and exceptional accuracy.I've been looking at this bullsh*t site for a long time and people are still in to the f*****g 308 and 300 w.m sh*t and I have no motherf*****g problem with that but that piece of sh*t kind of makes my stupid ass think if theres is a f****n' problem with 300 rum or people just dont like that piece of sh*t.If you ask, the f*****g two sh*ts I want in this bullshit type of bullet is a f****n' high amount of foot pounds for the f*****g ranges of 500 to even a thousand meters and still have exceptional accuracy.If you and your monkey have any ideas on this bullsh*t round or you know of any other type of bullets, or hell, even some GOOD old hand loads you and your monkey know of, your sorry help is greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 4:10:22 AM EDT
Much improved. Every post on AR15 should be run through it. the_reject
Top Top