Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/13/2004 9:34:57 PM EST
OK, I'm going to sound DU here. I'm not a troll, and I'm voting for W. But.

The Bulge was there again tonight. There's pics at DU. And, I hate to say it, but Bush seemed medicated to me. As soon as he started speaking I thought he might be speeding on something.

The campaign has already denied that the Bulge is body armor. Could W have a back brace of some kind? JFK had a brace and took painkillers regularly.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:41:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By METT-T:
OK, I'm going to sound DU here. I'm not a troll, and I'm voting for W. But.

The Bulge was there again tonight. There's pics at DU. And, I hate to say it, but Bush seemed medicated to me. As soon as he started speaking I thought he might be speeding on something.

The campaign has already denied that the Bulge is body armor. Could W have a back brace of some kind? JFK had a brace and took painkillers regularly.

Thoughts?

Maybe our Pres is packin' a "Gat" a "Piece" a "Rod" a "heater", you get the idea.

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:44:34 PM EST
Naw..He wasn't stoned..That's just W...

Maybe his huevos are so big, he has to throw them over his shoulder...
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:51:42 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/13/2004 9:51:55 PM EST by oc192]
I'm pretty sure it's a Blackhawk MOLLE assault vest with a Lightfighter R.A.I.D. pack. That could be the good prez's standard loadout in case he has to break character and smoke a band of Islamists right then and there. It just proves that he doesn't fuck around and that's why I will complete the arrow next to his name on November 2. I'll stick the 'I Just Voted' sticker on your face and we'll see what you will do about it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:06:17 PM EST
This is just ridiculous. On drugs?

As far as I'm concerned, they could feed him dextroamphetamine if it means he'll kick that cellular mass referred to as Kerry like a soccer ball all night!

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:13:08 PM EST

Originally Posted By Misery:
This is just ridiculous. On drugs?

As far as I'm concerned, they could feed him dextroamphetamine if it means he'll kick that cellular mass referred to as Kerry like a soccer ball all night!

Dude, trust me, I feel the same way. But he really did seem kinda amped to me. It seems reasonable that if that thing IS some kind of brace, he COULD be on some kind of painkillers, and he might BE on some kind of uppers to get him up off of his downers. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, but it's an interesting possibility.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:20:10 PM EST
Has anyone ever heard of body armor and trauma plates?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:23:49 PM EST
www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10/12/bush_wireless_coaching/

Was Bush packing Wi-Fi in TV debate?

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:24:21 PM EST
if you had to run the country and deal the the demcrapic assholes and kerry wouldnt you act a little tired?.....besides it is a trauma plate...
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:30:21 PM EST
It's his spine, you won't see the same bump on Kerry's back.

Really, I mean it, you can check... no spinal bump on Kerry.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:30:47 PM EST

Originally Posted By MisterFloppy:
Has anyone ever heard of body armor and trauma plates?

Campaign spokesman has already denied that it's body armor.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:33:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By Airwolf:
www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10/12/bush_wireless_coaching/

Was Bush packing Wi-Fi in TV debate?

www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10/12/bush-bulge.jpg

The wireless prompter theory doesn't add up-why would they mount the device on his upper back where it's easily visible? Why not hang it on the inside of his thigh or the small of his back or under his arm?

There's something there, and it's there because it has to be there. The only thing I can think of would be body armor or some kind of medical device, and the campaign has already denied body armor.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:39:24 PM EST
[du mode] It's the secret wireless control reciever that is run by the NRA/Halliburton/Cheney/nazis/Illuminati/zombies. [/du mode]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:42:35 PM EST
Anyone have real ideas about the body armor thing? Pics of others with similar look to it?

- BG
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:42:36 PM EST
has anybody thought that maybe they deny the body armor theory in order to avert a headshot?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:19:25 PM EST

Originally Posted By MudBug:
has anybody thought that maybe they deny the body armor theory in order to avert a headshot?

I never heard a denial on the body armor question, they just didn't answer.
Of course it is body armor.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:22:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By sum-rifle:

I never heard a denial on the body armor question, they just didn't answer.
Of course it is body armor.

Still, does anyone have pics for those of us not that learned in body armor?

What type would cause this bulge in a suit jacket and not look "puffy" all around?

- BG
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:30:11 PM EST

Yup.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:58:06 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:30:10 AM EST
Galco Miami Classic maybe?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:19:38 AM EST

It's a "card counter computer" like they use in Las Vegas to win at black jack.

Only this one counts kerry's lies and when it gets to a certain number it signals Bush to say: "But, ..... I'm workin' hard" LOL

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:41:51 AM EST

It's his spine, you won't see the same bump on Kerry's back.

Really, I mean it, you can check... no spinal bump on Kerry.

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:09:04 AM EST
IN MY PANTS
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:23:53 AM EST
I thought this was going to be about the 60th Anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge thread.
Or something about Mt St. Helens.

I guess not.

It looks like body armor to me.

Bilster
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:26:13 AM EST
Looks like a wireless microphone transmitter. I've seen some performers wearing them. A shoulder rig or waist carry would be a lot more discreet.
Top Top