Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 8:44:13 AM EST
I like how all the media pundits were reporting that since the electorate is so divided neither party would get a significant bounce after the conventions. Now that Bush has a double digit lead in most polls what is their excuse now? How are they going to spin this?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:45:12 AM EST

Originally Posted By Coax:
I like how all the media pundits were reporting that since the electorate is so divided neither party would get a significant bounce after the conventions. Now that Bush has a double digit lead in most polls what is their excuse now? How are they going to spin this?

[Iraqi information minister] There was no bounce.[/Iraqi information minister]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:47:26 AM EST
It's the media. They have to make it seem like Bush is doing badly like Kerry is or they would lose viewers. Even Fox News is down playing the Bush bounce. Take EVERYTHING you see and hear on TV with a grain of salt. The media doesn't have any real relationship with the truth, but some are better than others.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:47:44 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:49:07 AM EST
i heard a liberal pundit on FoxNews yesterday that was flat out denying that President Bush got any bounce at all!
Time 53-42
Newsweek 52-42
CNNUSATODAY 52-45
Gallup 52-45
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:52:19 AM EST
They will blame it on September 11th. Just like they blame him for what happened on September 11th
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:55:45 AM EST
I thought the mantra was "polls can't be trusted".
Top Top