Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2005 12:51:18 AM EDT
Anyone seen this movie ?
it is not on very often
it is about a man that
gets good at making lemonade
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:55:40 AM EDT
[#1]
My dad has it on video. Man, I haven't seen that movie in years...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:38:00 AM EDT
[#2]
One of the best Eulogies I’ve ever heard in a movie!

“He was not a bad man; he was not a good man.  But Lord, he was a man!”

I missed a couple of words there, but it was still something!

Stella Stevens takes a bath in a rain barrel for all of us Naughty Guys.

As a whole: a Very Good movie
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:38:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Stella Stevens had, at one time, one of the best bodies in Hollywood.  I always had a soft spot in my heart for he.  

Remember her in the Matt Helm movie she did?  Matt had a gun that fired backwards, and Stella found it.  She went around to all the guards, got down on her knees, and stuck the gun into her cleavage.  As the guards begged her not to shoot herself, she'd off them lol.  Quite Entertaining.

David Warner is funny in Cable Hogue as the philandering preacher.  And, IIRC, isn't Strother Martin in this?  

[marlon brando] STELLA....STELLA...[/marlon brando]

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:41:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Very funny old movie.  Stella Stevens never looked hotter.  Imagine if we could do this movie today...we'd REALLY get to see more of her fantastic bod!!!  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:06:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Ballad Bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top