BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2005 2:48:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 2:53:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:50:24 PM EDT
[#2]
My expectations for The Aviator were really high, so while it was a very good movie, it was a bit disappointing to me personally.

Casting Alan Alda and Alec Baldwin to be Hughes's enemies was a nice touch, and I've had a huge crush on Kate Beckinsale for years.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:53:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I only wish that Ava Gardner hadn't put up with Frank Sinatra's shiite for all those years!

'Old Blue Eyes', my ass!

That man was an unmitigated bastard!

Only because of the times, he wasn't prosecuted for the domestic abuse he poured down on that lovely lady!

Today, he would still be serving time for pushing her through a plate glass window at their home!

Of course.....he's dead! he(Har-Har-Har)Hun

Careful dude. Sinatra still has a posse.
One false word about the chairman and you'll wind up in some freezer in Newark with a meat hook up your ass.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:58:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Kate Beckinsale is soooooo HOT!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I really liked the combat flying in the "Hell's Angles" scene, where they are filming in the air. Total mass confusion in the air.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:10:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I am interested in seeing it because of the OCD aspect, like the movie "As Good As It Gets."

This interests me because I have OCD and my life is in shambles because of it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:49:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Relaax... All of us here have AR15CD or we wouldn't be here. Get both....

M4-AK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top