Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2002 4:49:48 AM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26878[/url]
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 5:34:56 AM EDT
[#1]

* Public School has become Pubic School.

* The National Education Association is now [b]MANDATING[/b] homosexuality/bisexuality be taught ("infusing it into the curriculum") at ALL schools at ALL grade levels K-12.

* American Academy of Pediatrics is becoming the American Academy of Homosexuals.

* The American Psychological Association has been taken over by radical degenerates and is now the American Pedophiliacs Association.

* Pedophilia is being widely accepted around the world and within our culture.

* FDA advocates providing the "morning after" pill to school children [b]without[/b] parental notification.

* Peter Singer, Barabara Boxer and [b][u]ALL[/u][/b] Democ[b]rat[/b]-enablers (i.e. voters) are advocating killing babies.

*** There is a cultural war being waged against our children - and it is [b]UNLAWFUL[/b] for us to oppose it ("hate crimes" etc.)

Link Posted: 3/19/2002 6:16:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Gee, who woulda thunk it?  The American Academy of Pediatrics is also fanatically anti-gun.  They're one of the main organizations pressuring physicians, especially pediatricians, to interrogate people about whether they own a gun when the people visit a doctor.
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 6:58:12 AM EDT
[#3]
*** There is a cultural war being waged against our children - and it is UNLAWFUL for us to oppose it ("hate crimes" etc.)
View Quote

Really?  Really?  Wonder if they are as willing to fight for their beliefs as I am for mine...?[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/2M16.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top