Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2014 3:38:43 AM EDT
I get some of my fix from advrider.com, but when a Moto GP or track day thread pops up I'm always left wanting for more.

Any good forums for racing discussions (especially beginners like me who want to order some sliders and slicks and go find a track), along with a healthy dose of raciing commentary?
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:07:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Head over to the WERA forum. They are all racers, so anything that you want to know about racing, both club and professional, can be found there.

An excellent place to get started if you are looking to get started in racing, whatever the class.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Head over to the WERA forum. They are all racers, so anything that you want to know about racing, both club and professional, can be found there.

An excellent place to get started if you are looking to get started in racing, whatever the class.
View Quote

Thats the place to go for sure! Enjoy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top