Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2003 8:38:38 PM EDT
I somehow got to their site while looking for info about Australia, I read a few of their articles but one article in particular  contained a lot of Anti-Jewish writing which concerned me. I enjoy reading opposing views on matters of politics, race and religion but I don't associate myself with hate groups or care to read their material.  What's up with this party, are they a nazi group?  

Their Platform

[url]http://www.anu.org/platformoftheanu.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 8:39:38 PM EDT
[#1]
The name sounds like very bad mojo.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:00:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds very un-pc...
From their page....

Repeal U.S. participation in NAFTA and GATT and protect American jobs and industries.

Balance the federal budget every year and return to a constitutional money system.

Abolish the IRS and the federal income tax, to be replaced with tariffs and a consumption tax of no more than 8%.

Establish a ten-year moratorium on all immigration, construct a security fence along the Mexican border to stop the Third World invasion of America, and deport all illegal aliens back to their place of origin. 

Repeal all gun control legislation, and reaffirm the Second Amendment right of all law-abiding Americans to be armed in order to protect their family and property, and, when necessary, be able to defend against governmental tyranny. 

Greatly reduce the size of the federal government, ending the permanent welfare/warfare state by restricting the federal government only to those powers granted it by the Constitution, and returning power to the people at the local and state levels. 

Support private schools and home schooling, and return control of public schools to local communities. 

Allow self-determination for all peoples and nations, while opposing the exploitation or oppression of any country or group of people.

Terminate NATO and substantially reduce the United States' worldwide military empire, end internal meddling in the affairs of other countries, while maintaining a strong military for legitimate purposes. 

Withdraw from the United Nations and oppose the New World Order in all its forms.

Replace welfare with workfare. The present system has succeeded only in wrecking the family unit in urban areas and rewarding welfare recipients for rampant promiscuity, while the middle class families that fund the welfare system can often no longer afford to have children of their own. All recipients of public assistance should work on public projects while receiving taxpayer monies.

Get career criminals off the street permanently. Everyone has the right to be anywhere at any time of day and feel safe.

Have equal ballot access laws for all political parties, and return to the paper ballot in elections in order to cut down on election fraud and manipulation.

Begin a renewed commitment (through free enterprise, not the government) to space exploration as a healthy expression of Western man's basic need to discover and explore.

Return to a strengthened family unit as the norm for society, rejecting feminism, homosexuality and all other types of so-called "alternative lifestyles."

Reject liberalism as the social ideology of the New World Order, an un-American, totalitarian ideology that must be regarded as America's internal enemy and resisted as strongly as communism has been.

Return to Americans their traditional right of freedom of association, including voluntary racial separation, along with the abolishment of all forms of government-mandated racial discrimination, such as affirmative action and quotas.

Give Americans freedom of choice in all matters concerning health and medical treatments.

Let abortion be a states rights issue, decided by the people and the legislatures of each state rather than by a Supreme Court which acts too often as an unelected legislature.

Dismantle the federal government's police state spying apparatus and return to Americans their privacy rights.

Create a clean environment through a balanced approach that does not hurt the free enterprise system. Individuals, business and industry should be encouraged to use abundant, non-polluting energy sources, such as solar energy.

End foreign aid.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:34:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Any group with the word union in its title just has to be bad.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:40:26 AM EDT
[#4]
i would not support a "racist" group but on the surface they "seem" to echo my own feelings...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top