Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2009 2:22:47 AM EDT
http://www.theamericanconservatives.org/cms/

and their platform: http://www.theamericanconservatives.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=62

Even as a Libertarian I can find almost nothing to fault their platform... They seem a lot like the Constitution Party without the religion and tinfoil....

(Before anyone chimes in, I have always disagreed with the LP's stance on immigration, I do not support open borders)

What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 2:26:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I think you're right.
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 2:28:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Palin in it?
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 2:30:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't have time this morning to read over the entire site, but the platform is incomplete at best. I disagree with you about the Constitution Party FTR though.
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 2:31:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks good on paper, at least.
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 2:31:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Palin in it?

No...

Palin is still GOP - only way she'll ever have another job in politics, ya know....

Link Posted: 10/30/2009 3:06:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Palin in it?

No...

Palin is still GOP - only way she'll ever have another job in politics, ya know....

actually she could destroy the republican by joining the other, it would show republicans how far off the reservation they are. i think it would be a good thing, what have the republicans really put out there for someone that is a true conservative, it's always voting compromise now with the republican party, democrats are usually left wing ding dongs and put out exactly what there voters want.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:32:20 PM EDT
[#7]
OhioLibertarian wrote:
Even as a Libertarian I can find almost nothing to fault their platform... They seem a lot like the Constitution Party without the religion and tinfoil....

The funny thing is, if the Constitution and American Conservative Parties swapped names, I think we'd both be labeled more accurately!   Glad you liked what you saw –– feel free to drop by our forums and converse with people there also. You don't have to be a party member to register and post.

Charles Domino
Secretary
American Conservative Party

PS: Don't know if five days counts as necroposting on a board as active as this one.  Apologies for not being more timely, but I managed to botch my registration and had to be rescued by your fine staff!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
OhioLibertarian wrote:

The funny thing is, if the Constitution and American Conservative Parties swapped names, I think we'd both be labeled more accurately!   Glad you liked what you saw –– feel free to drop by our forums and converse with people there also. You don't have to be a party member to register and post.

Charles Domino
Secretary

PS: Don't know if five days counts as necroposting on a board as active as this one.  Apologies for not being more timely, but I managed to botch my registration and had to be rescued by your fine staff!

Welcome to ARFcom.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:39:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
OhioLibertarian wrote:

Charles Domino
Secretary

Charles, Imagunna look at your site real close.  I just attending my first local Republican party function and am looking to get involved here in my home state.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#10]
from the citizenship section,

-a child born in the U.S. to non-citizens parents will not be a citizen

Interesting
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:45:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
OhioLibertarian wrote:

Charles Domino
Secretary

welcome

so is hoffman gonna run again next november?

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Political parties are creations of man.  As such, man can FIX the problems.

United we stand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top