Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 7:15:31 PM EDT
In football anyway.  Watching Clemson get ass raped does my soul good and makes me grin in a manner that I probably should not.  I'm not sure if I've ever seen a team score 49 points in the first half.  I doubt anybody here is watching because nobody cares about seeing the conference champions from two weak conferences.  Throwing it out there anyway.  Another ignored post will not bother me.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:34:37 PM EDT
[#1]

IIRC, an ACC team whipped the shit out of WhinerBoy, I mean Coach Spurrier and the "Cocks" last year in their bowl game. . .

Just Sayin'

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:45:45 PM EDT
[#2]
They won.  They hardly beat the shit out of them. But yes.  So, I guess the ACC doesn't suck now.  You win.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#3]
SEC FTW
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:47:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck the south carolina cocks

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:53:19 PM EDT
[#5]
 See you next November.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top