Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/16/2022 8:56:48 PM EDT
Money Quote:

These are people who think they’re clever enough to deal with powerful foreign countries run by sane people. They’re not, and those foreign powers have taken note of that fact. The kind of Americans the world fears or respects have been put out of government and military leadership and replaced by a menagerie of nursing home patients, human resources ladies, affirmative action hires, sexual degenerates, and obese four-star generals angling for board seats on the next Theranos start-up. The day of reckoning has arrived. Leaders like Putin, Xi, and Mohammed bin Salman are no longer amenable to being pushed around and morally browbeaten by the circus freaks that constitute the United States Government.

The Washington cabal has long treated Ukraine as their own personal playground. From Hunter Biden’s adventures with Burisma to U.S.-funded bioweapons labs to Ukraine’s status as the top source country for Clinton Foundation donations and child sex slaves, the place is a base for the most corrupt of the Western elite. They don’t want to let it go, which is partly the reason they’ve propagandized the entire Western world into a frenzied mania over a military operation that has thus far avoided the civilian population to a far greater extent than NATO’s past operations in Libya and Yugoslavia.

View Quote
Architects of our Present Disaster
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:22:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Very good article thanks for finding and posting that.

From the article (bold and italics mine):
"Election Night came and it happened: The infamous halt of the vote count; the coordinated declaration by the media that Biden had been elected president before the vote count was complete. Then came the instant social media bans of anyone posting evidence of voter fraud. It was a surreal moment in American history. Anyone questioning the details or pointing out the coordinated nature of this operation was branded a conspiracy theorist or even a traitor attempting to subvert democracy.

Months later, Time published an article titled, “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election.” It explained, “There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans” and it described “a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election.” That’s how brazen the people who are doing this are. They gaslight anyone who notices what they’re doing when they’re doing it, and then turn around and brag about what they did after the fact.

The successful overthrow of the Trump presidency returned to power the same cast of characters that had carried out the color revolution in Ukraine in 2014. Joe Biden, who as vice president had shepherded the deal to set up a puppet regime in Ukraine is now president. Victoria Nuland has returned as undersecretary of State for political affairs. Jen Psaki, who served as propaganda mouthpiece for the State Department during the Obama Administration, is now the propaganda mouthpiece for the Biden White House. Biden declared upon taking office, “America’s back,” which is only true if you define America as a government run by insane kleptocratic clowns whose problem-solving abilities amount to those of a farmer who sets fire to his cotton fields to drive out the boll weevils."
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:30:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Democrats get us INTO wars, Republicans get us OUT of wars.    More or less has always been the case.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#3]
The kind of Americans the world fears or respects have been put out of government and military leadership and replaced by a menagerie of nursing home patients, human resources ladies, affirmative action hires, sexual degenerates, and obese four-star generals angling for board seats on the next Theranos start-up. ...

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:38:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't argue against any point raised by the author in this article.  As they are the truth.  Let's not go too far back in history.  Just the wars we have all witnessed in our lifetime.  The fiasco that is the Iraq War, the betrayal and clusterfuck that is Arab Spring, then there is the most expensive CIA operation in history of trying to overthrow Assad in Syria by training and arming Al Queda and groups like it.  If we, who have been through them, have not learned from such lessons, what hope is there for our children?  That is why I am against US involvement in any foreign war or conflict, hot or cold.  The only war I am for is internal, for the sake of upholding our constitution.

Oh, I have also raised the point of how the same overseas regime change tactics were employed against us in 2020 election here multiple times.  Now an illegitimated cabal of crooks and murders sit atop our government, leading us further towards the cliff.  Yet many on this site still claim moral superiority over other nations.  Sad, really.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:39:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Very good read. Sums up the situation really good including the election fraud and cover up.

The sad reality is that we have fools thinking they can play with the big boys and control the outcome. The article mentions this in very accurate terms.

The whole thing could blow up in America's face.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:39:34 PM EDT
[#6]
That's an interesting read. Kinda rhymes with what I've been hearing from my eastern UKR friend.

Tagged for later. Gonna read it again before saying anything else; let it simmer a while.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:55:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
…”into a frenzied mania over a military operation that has thus far avoided the civilian population to a far greater extent than NATO’s past operations in Libya and Yugoslavia.”

Dafuck?

View Quote

Picture Berlin in 1945 and adjust your frame of reference.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:18:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The kind of Americans the world fears or respects have been put out of government and military leadership and replaced by a menagerie of nursing home patients, human resources ladies, affirmative action hires, sexual degenerates, and obese four-star generals angling for board seats on the next Theranos start-up. ...

...https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/350291/79112B83-31C7-4FC7-BFD2-4372C33B942B-1876203.gif
View Quote

This image makes me physically ill.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:26:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
…”into a frenzied mania over a military operation that has thus far avoided the civilian population to a far greater extent than NATO’s past operations in Libya and Yugoslavia.”

Dafuck?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Dafuck?

The bar is
NATO’s past operations in Libya and Yugoslavia

and it's a low bar
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:41:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

...https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/350291/79112B83-31C7-4FC7-BFD2-4372C33B942B-1876203.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:42:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Good article,     discernment is needed when it comes to Ukraine.   Learned a few new things from reading this.    Putin is the bad guy, have to say that, he Invaded.   High oil prices made the whole thing possible, something the masters of geopolitics and cause and effect in .Gov should have known.     FJB is going to fuck the entire world up.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:50:58 PM EDT
[#13]
I was shaking my head during the Arab spring, thinking to myself that obama and hillary had learned nothing from Bush’s mistakes.  I was also wondering why the US waited until Ghadafi was actually acting like a “good guy” to take him out.  Putin doesn’t get a pass in any way, but these globalists are just as bad.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:53:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This image makes me physically ill.
View Quote

I agree.....that cackling idiot makes me ill, not to mention the potato head
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:55:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Good column.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Lost me instantly at bioweapons labs.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:45:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow.  Damn good article.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:45:42 PM EDT
[#18]
OST
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:00:36 AM EDT
[#19]
OST
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:23:41 AM EDT
[#20]
That's a good read

Thanks OP
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:23:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Money Quote:

These are people who think they’re clever enough to deal with powerful foreign countries run by sane people. They’re not, and those foreign powers have taken note of that fact. The kind of Americans the world fears or respects have been put out of government and military leadership and replaced by a menagerie of nursing home patients, human resources ladies, affirmative action hires, sexual degenerates, and obese four-star generals angling for board seats on the next Theranos start-up. The day of reckoning has arrived. Leaders like Putin, Xi, and Mohammed bin Salman are no longer amenable to being pushed around and morally browbeaten by the circus freaks that constitute the United States Government.

The Washington cabal has long treated Ukraine as their own personal playground. From Hunter Biden’s adventures with Burisma to U.S.-funded bioweapons labs to Ukraine’s status as the top source country for Clinton Foundation donations and child sex slaves, the place is a base for the most corrupt of the Western elite. They don’t want to let it go, which is partly the reason they’ve propagandized the entire Western world into a frenzied mania over a military operation that has thus far avoided the civilian population to a far greater extent than NATO’s past operations in Libya and Yugoslavia.

[/b]
View Quote
Architects of our Present Disaster
View Quote

If that's the money quote, I know it's a pile of garbage.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:25:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

That too. Not like we don't have Ft. Detrick.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:28:51 AM EDT
[#23]
great article! it aligns with everything i’ve learned over the past couple of years. it’s time for hard men.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:42:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

This  
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:46:38 AM EDT
[#25]
That's a pretty fair description of every level of government in the USA.

"The kind of Americans the world fears or respects have been put out of government and military leadership and replaced by a menagerie of nursing home patients, human resources ladies, affirmative action hires, sexual degenerates, and obese four-star generals angling for board seats on the next Theranos start-up."

Replace" four star generals" with migratory Chiefs of Police and you've nailed the local level.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:18:50 AM EDT
[#26]
It is interesting to contrast Eisenhower's repsonse to the USSR''s invasion of Hungary with today.

Or, LBJ's reaction to a similar move by the USSR in Czechoslovakia in 1968 to the current hysteria.

Both countries were not vital interests of the USA and the USA avoided war with the USSR over their fate.

You'll also notice that far from being chastised and removed from the levers of power because of their abject  failures in Iraq and Afghanistan, many of the cheerleaders and "architects" of those foreign policy debacles are back steering the ship of state today. (See Biden and Nuland for starters).

Let's hope Bismark was right.

"God has a special providence for fools, drunkards, and the United States of America."
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 2:16:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Prepare for your crucufixion, OP.

Some things aren’t to be discussed here.

GD has gone full-bore “woke”, regarding Russia/Ukraine.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:03:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I was shaking my head during the Arab spring, thinking to myself that obama and hillary had learned nothing from Bush’s mistakes.  I was also wondering why the US waited until Ghadafi was actually acting like a “good guy” to take him out.  Putin doesn’t get a pass in any way, but these globalists are just as bad.
View Quote

Glen Beck did a big special explaining how the Arab spring was Manufactured by Hilary and company so they could create and arm ISIS.

Then he "lost his mind" for a few years and thought he was going blind/dying... totally unrelated I'm sure.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:07:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

And child sex slaves.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:17:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Bioweapons labs? Child sex slaves? Oh... and the Russian invasion, which is systematically leveling cities, is gentler than the NATO intervention in Yugoslavia?

I'm pretty sure this bullshit was written by someone who used to draw a KGB paycheck.

Just because someone is telling you something you want to hear doesn't mean you suspend criticality.

Yet again, GD disappoints me.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:23:37 AM EDT
[#31]
"My friend Sam Finlay described the situation as one in which the aggressive actions of a normal country are like those of a wolf: it kills to eat. The aggression serves the material interests of that country in some way. But American foreign policy is like a big dumb dog, it catches a rabbit for fun, kills it in the process, and then loses interest and comes back inside to eat kibble."
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:27:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Bioweapons labs? Child sex slaves? Oh... and the Russian invasion, which is systematically leveling cities, is gentler than the NATO intervention in Yugoslavia?

I'm pretty sure this bullshit was written by someone who used to draw a KGB paycheck.

Just because someone is telling you something you want to hear doesn't mean you suspend criticality.

Yet again, GD disappoints me.
View Quote

Please post pics of cities levelled by russians.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:41:09 AM EDT
[#33]
It angers me to see what has been done to this country in 12 mths.  The people that voted for this puke anger me but I can't live my life angry.  Today is St Patricks day, first big day of the big dance.  I am going to smile today and try to be happy in life.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:43:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Reading that takes me back to when my kids were young and we took them to Disney World. Magic Kingdom had the Hall of Presidents and one part was Abraham Lincoln's short speech about how no army would leave its footprint on our land and how no foreign general would dip his cup in the Ohio to quench his thirst. He stated that if America was to cease to exist and dissappear from the pages of history it would be from our own hand.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:47:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Directly over the target
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:57:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Please post pics of cities levelled by russians.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Ok, now post bioweapons labs, child sex rings, and cities leveled by the UN in Yugoslavia.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:07:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

The same actors that instigated the color revolutions and the current Ukrainian crisis are the architects of Arab Spring too. The below book is only published in French and it’s been widely kept from US distribution.

https://www.ahmedbensaada.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=333:the-arab-spring-made-in-the-usa&catid=46:qprintemps-arabeq&Itemid=119
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:11:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Glen Beck did a big special explaining how the Arab spring was Manufactured by Hilary and company so they could create and arm ISIS.

Then he "lost his mind" for a few years and thought he was going blind/dying... totally unrelated I'm sure.
View Quote

Same people.  Libya was really crazy because just 3 years prior the UN was calling Gaddafi a “reformer” and chose Libya to chair the Human Rights Commission.  My bet is that the IMF saw the tangible assets Gaddafi had in place and said “we want that”.

https://www.ahmedbensaada.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=333:the-arab-spring-made-in-the-usa&catid=46:qprintemps-arabeq&Itemid=119
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:14:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

And child sex slaves.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And child sex slaves.

Yep.  Q stuff is an instant no-go.  The left isn't the only side with its nut bags.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:14:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Ost
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:15:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"into a frenzied mania over a military operation that has thus far avoided the civilian population to a far greater extent than NATO's past operations in Libya and Yugoslavia."

Dafuck?

That wasn't NATO, genius.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:15:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Directly over the target
View Quote

And the flak from the official narrative water carriers has already started.  Good luck OP.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:16:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
No one cares
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:17:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Glenn Beck will do whatever it takes for attention.  I like a lot of the information he presents.  Even when his prognostications are wrong, they're usually thoughtful and I understand why he said what he did.

But I'll never forget the 180 he did on Trump.  The whole putting his face in cheetos dust and "priesthood rising" creepiness gave way to 100 percent loyalty.  He's like a reed blowing in the political winds.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:26:37 AM EDT
[#46]
If CNN didn't say it it must not be true.  Get vaccina......errr...I mean...support Ukraine!
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:39:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Directly over the target
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:39:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You feel that 7 pictures adequately represent your claim of "leveled cities"?

Pictures where almost EVERY BUILDING is still standing?

GD never stops.
View Quote
I would think even a jarhead with 24000 posts could understand "leveled" in the modern usage for warfare would mean rendering uninhabitable, breached, destroyed for its original purpose. That's all images from one city. No, there isn't a band of oxen tugging down the pillars like the Persians did to Athens, but give it time.

I mean I know you're not the guy who requested photos but still, work with me here. How about some evidence of the other stuff?

Anyway... another waste of time.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:42:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Democrats get us INTO wars, Republicans get us OUT of wars.    More or less has always been the case.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:42:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Otlichnaya stat'ya tovarishch!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top