Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2011 10:56:10 AM EDT
I was fucking around on the interwebz todday...found this.

Its basically some insight on how they perceive us...or how fucking unhinged they are.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:57:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Its basically some insight on how they perceive us...or how fucking unhinged they are.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfsf0kL8781qdif86o1_500.jpg

Make no mistake, liberals aren't just fellowcitizens with differing views. They are enemies of our Republic.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Make no misake, liberals aren't just fellowcitizens with differing views. They are enemies of our Republic.

Irony is not lost on me
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:00:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Make no misake, liberals aren't just fellowcitizens with differing views. They are enemies of our Republic.

First response and all.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:03:44 AM EDT
[#4]
The mental wtfery is all over those.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:04:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought it was kind of funny.

I thought we were supposed to tone down the vitriol. :\
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:05:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:06:04 AM EDT
[#7]
posters like that of this political time frame will be collectable items down the road.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:07:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You mean we can't nuke Canada?

yeah, that was news to me too...
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:07:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The mental wtfery is all over those.

Well said!
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:09:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yea, I kinda got a problem with that, eh.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:09:22 AM EDT
[#11]
those are awesome.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:11:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Hold on I got this

Bush won't let me do stem cell resreach on fetuses- thats why I voted for Obama

Bush is making the terrorist hate us- thats why I voted for Obama

Bush is killing baby seals in Alaska for oil - thats why I voted for Obama

Bush is giving away tax dollars to halliburton for an unjust war- thats why I voted for Obama

Bush is trying to get it so my kid may have to listen to another kid pray in school- thats why I voted for Obama

Bush won't let the innocent terrorist in Gitmo go home- thats why I voted for Obama––DAMMIT

Bush won't make us drive clean cars that will stop global warming- thats why I voted for Obama

Bush won't give me a riase in my benefits check- thats why I voted for Obama

Bush won't let public votes on the formations of unions- thats why I voted for Obama

OK that outta make it even
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:12:21 AM EDT
[#13]
But but but I do need a Stinger to protect my family!
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#14]
I had a conversation with a clergyman last week who was convinced that some obsurdly high amount of tea party voters don't believe in the theory of evolution and natural selection.  Based on that information, true or not, that is how he percieves all conservatives...
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:14:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You might...
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#16]
I like the mordor one
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:24:02 AM EDT
[#17]
I look at it this way:  They have to resort to idiocies like that because they can't come up with any logical argument.  In other words, it's sort of  a compliment.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:28:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

When the Chinese cooperate with the MEC invade the Iowa farmland, hell yeah!

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:33:46 AM EDT
[#19]
I see no problems with the above slogans

Thats why I am voting Teaparty.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:42:15 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm voting for who ever has the best chance of defeating obama.

The lefties only hurt their cause with petty crap like displayed in the OP.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:46:09 AM EDT
[#21]
As a card carrying member of my local Tea Party I am flattered that the lefties fin it necessary to go to this extreme in an attempt to discredit us.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:51:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

OPSEC man!  OPSEC!
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:51:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Probably a Tea Party member that made those shirts to make a few bucks off of idiots.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:56:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Probably a Tea Party member that made those shirts to make a few bucks off of idiots.

Or a cynical lib.   It's out of the standard liberal playbook.  They do it to frame opposition the way they want - stupid, greedy violent, homophobic, racist, sexist, you name it.  If it's negative they'll slap on the label.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:59:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Notice how they don't even address any of the actual grievances of the Tea Party? Specifically that the debt the government is incurring so recklessly is going to fuck us all over and lower our standard of living far into the future?  And that people who play by the rules and behave responsibly now have to pay and bail out the people who didn't?

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:59:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Make no mistake, liberals aren't just fellowcitizens with differing views. They are enemies of our Republic.

First reply nails it.  I view liberals as being no different than terrorists.  Both are out to destroy this country.  I do not associate with liberals, and if someone lets it be known to me that they have liberal views then I have nothing more to do with them.  Fuck em.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#27]
being a constitution-hating libturd means never having to leave adolescence..
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:50:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Notice how they don't even address any of the actual grievances of the Tea Party? Specifically that the debt the government is incurring so recklessly is going to fuck us all over and lower our standard of living far into the future?  And that people who play by the rules and behave responsibly now have to pay and bail out the people who didn't?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp-Jw-5Kx8k

What a bunch of arrogant scumbags, I'd like to punch them all in the face

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:51:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:58:04 PM EDT
[#30]
The bottom right "Mordor" one is pretty funny. I would buy it if I ran across it just for the lulz from the Libs would would not get the joke or the birthers it would piss off.

I like T-shirts that hurts someone's sensibilities.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

here, as well.  I don't even know who we are anymore.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:21:43 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whatever it was they did, I'm sure they apologized for it already.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First reply nails it.  I view liberals as being no different than terrorists.  Both are out to destroy this country.  I do not associate with liberals, and if someone lets it be known to me that they have liberal views then I have nothing more to do with them.  Fuck em.

SOOOOOOOOO THIS.   I always find out someones political leanings before I plunk my money down. If I discover that the person trying to sell me something is a libtard I explain in no uncertain terms WHY I`m not going to buy from them. Let `em starve. For the chillerens.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:24:33 PM EDT
[#34]
"The GOP wants me to pay my own bills, that's why I voted for Obama!"
"The GOP tricked democrats into voting for war, that's why I voted for Obama!"
"I spend too much money on t-shirts and posters to pay for my own health insurance or contribute to others...  that's why I voted for Obama!"
"I think old ladies should just get beaten up and raped with no way to defend themselves, that's why I voted for Obama!"
"There would be no violence in Mexico if my neighbor didn't have a high capacity magazine and a muzzle compensator, that's why I voted for Obama!"
"Finally, Kennedy and Byrd are dead...  now when I call the GOP murderers and racists they can't call me out on those two!"
"I'm metro and urban and I hate anyone that is different from me, that's why I voted for Obama!"
"Chicks like animals so I'm voting Democrat because Democrats are all animal rights, and stuff."
"I've got far too much time and money invested in all this green crap to vote for Republicans"

and so on...
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#35]
but serious tho, ...i want that "obama wont nuke canada, thats why i am voting tea party" t-shirt.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:29:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I had a conversation with a clergyman last week who was convinced that some obsurdly high amount of tea party voters don't believe in the theory of evolution and natural selection.  Based on that information, true or not, that is how he percieves all conservatives...

How does he perceive his congregation, those of them who believe someone came back to life three days after being crucified? Without any concrete proof and all that.

Logically, he would have to think they are dolts.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:32:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Those are all the reasons I'm voting for the tea party.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:33:09 PM EDT
[#38]
That's some funny shit.

We don't have to hand these easy wins to the democrats you know.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#39]
i totally agree with nuking Canada i mean what have they done for us?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:36:23 PM EDT
[#40]
I was just at his site, guy is a douchebag.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:39:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Based on my experiences talking with moderates who don't care much for politics, those shirts are right.  Heck, the libertarians I know who don't care much for politics feel the same way.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

There goes next weekend's festivities, dammit.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#43]
ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY OBTAIN BIRTH CERTIFICATES IN MORDOR!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top