Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2002 6:15:30 AM EDT
I would just like to thank everyone that has been by my side since before and after Gunslinger's passing.  All the prayers, cards and contributions have been greatly appreciated greatly.  I don't know how I would of handled it if I hadn't had my internet friends and family to get me through it.  
It has been a week today and I do greatly miss him and always will, there is a big void in my life.  We had so much to talk about.  But now he is no longer suffering and this is would be the only reason I wouldn't want him back.  He suffered so much and he was ready to meet his maker in the sky.

[B]THANK YOU EVERYONE[/B]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 6:17:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Tacked to top for all to see MrsGunslinger58. If you need anything just ask...
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 7:07:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 7:16:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 9:44:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 4:45:31 PM EDT
[#5]
i'm pleased to hear that you seem to be doing okay.  we're here for you if you need us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top