Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 6:13:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/31/2004 6:37:23 PM EDT by Lockedon]
Alrighty, Thank you for your help Sgtar15 and JustAGirl!!!! I've responded to your IMs.
That should do for now. THANKS AGAIN!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

I need some help for my College Victimology Class. I need to interview a Victim of a crime, and I can't find anyone who's willing to do one with me. This should not take more than ten minutes and can be done by phone or e-mail. If you want to help me, Let me know and I we'll do this tomorrow afternoon. Preferably a victim of a more serious crime, who went through the legal process.

Here are a list of acceptable crimes:

domestic violence, child witness of DV, family abuse, sexual assault/rape, child abuse/neglect, homicide, assault, battery, robbery, car jacking, hate crimes, stalking, elder abuse, gang violence, workplace violence, financial crimes.
There are the ONLY crime types accepted.

I WILL NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME, NOR ANY OTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY POTENTIALLY IDENTIFY YOU. As a matter of fact, those are the instructions for this assignment. My Professor is a victim advocate, so I can't just make up a crime and expect to get away with it. I really need help. This is due on wednesday, so I would like to get it done tomorrow. The more info you have the better.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:20:42 PM EDT
Do they really expect you to find a victim of a homicide that will talk to you?

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:22:48 PM EDT
You owe me...IM incomeing

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:24:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:28:29 PM EDT
IM coming.....
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:45:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By slidestop:

Originally Posted By R0933C:
Do they really expect you to find a victim of a homicide that will talk to you?

I was thinkin the same thing . Good luck on that one !

That question was brought up in class as well. The families of the murdered individual are also considered Victims of homocide.

Thanks a billion guys! This should do for now!
Top Top