Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2002 10:34:35 PM EDT
I recently was feeling very down on my luck and posted a small e-mail asking for your prayers that the situation my family and I are in might be fixed.  To those of you who offered your support and your prayers, I thank you more than I could ever share with you in words.  Ar15.com is made up of good people, and I'm grateful to know you.  I never thought when I signed up last year that I would be part of something like the community we have here.  If those anti-gunners only knew what good people we "gun nuts" really are.

I have been somewhat scarce in the last three days because I've actually been working, but I'm happy to report that I haven't slept so well in a long time.  [:D]  In that time, I have received e-mail offers of monetary support, offers to buy my guns for more than they are worth, help looking for a job, and other such gestures of kindness from the members and staff here that make even someone who is as cynical as I am feel touched.  I am humbled by the generosity of those on the board.  Once again, you folks are good people, and I'm glad to know you all.  When I had no hope, you ladies and gentlemen gave me some, and that is something you cannot ever truly repay.

In the last three days I've got enough work completed and scheduled to get my bills paid through next month, which is no less than a miracle if you knew the state of my family's finances just a few days ago.  I can only think that the Lord's hand has played a part in this, and that is due directly to the prayers of the members here.  Thank you from my family and myself.  We appreciate all the offers and the prayers more than any of you could ever know, and only hope that God blesses you all.  I only hope I am able to return the favor when it is needed by someone else.

And for those of you who are facing similar problems as my family has, we will pray for you all and hope this economy gets better and people can get back to work.

Remember the Alamo, God bless you all, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 10:44:59 PM EDT
[#1]
He can fix anything, if you let Him!

God bless YOU!
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 5:54:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 6:07:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 6:09:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 6:13:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Praise G*d!! Pretty quick results eh??
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 7:20:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 9:04:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 11:14:55 AM EDT
[#8]
GBT, great to hear! Hope all will be on the up and up from now on.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 12:10:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Glad to here it! Good luck GBT.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 4:26:13 PM EDT
[#10]
What an appropriate user-name...Don't you think???

Lets keep [b]God[/b] in our society...You are absolutley correct about the family that AR15.COM is!!! [^]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:21:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 9:17:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Woohoo!  Best news I've had all day!
Glad things are turning around. And you didn't have to s*** any guns!
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 4:55:20 AM EDT
[#13]
That is "Good News"..that the God over all of us, and His Son The Lord Jesus Christ, has mercy, and is faithful ..may His peace be on you and on your family as He is head of the Church you are the head of your family...May He continue to bless you and always provide both the material and spiritual things you and your family need...Thank you Lord Jesus for dying in our place and for sustaining us when the going gets tough. amen
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 5:36:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Praise God from Whom all blessings flow,
Praise Him, all ye creatures here below.
Praise Him in Heaven, ye Heavenly Host,
Praise the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!

And the Church with one voice says, 'Amen!'

Eric The(GoWithGod,AndHeWillGoWithYou)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 9:48:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Glad to hear ya doing better.  [:D]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#17]
[b]"Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them" [/b](Matt. 18:20)

The MAN doesn't lie!
Never did, never will, can't...period!
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 1:58:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:15:32 PM EDT
[#20]
GBT,  
hey I tried e-mailing you some of that info.  and it got kicked back to me as a bad address.

Let me know if your still interested ??
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#21]
My son and I also are aware of the power of persuasion that members here have with God.  It's wonderful to hear that things are looking brighter for you, and that you have a place such as this to turn to.  May God continue to bless you and yours.

Judi
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 8:41:12 PM EDT
[#22]
I am very glad that things have gotten better for you, GBT!

Take care bro!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top