Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2002 5:36:41 AM EDT
Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote and who showered me with such wonderful compliments.  Truth be told, the latter was a lot more touching to me than advancing in an internet babe competition. [:P]

For those who don't know, yes, Lindsay advanced over myself.  I am actually relieved that the hoop-la can die down now... and I can get back to focusing on more important things, like my next handgun purchase! [:D]

Thanks again, folks!  I hope to see most of y'all at the BRC...

Sara
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 5:39:21 AM EDT
[#1]
You are still the winner in our heart's....
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 5:40:11 AM EDT
[#2]
MM,

I may be biased but in my honest opinion, she is way out of your league.

riddler

<<<<<< You have too much class while she just wants to show skin >>>>>>
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 5:41:42 AM EDT
[#3]
As Johnny C. might put it......"If ya`want to win...ya` gotta show skin"......(glad you didn`t).......[:)]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 5:41:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Vote ? What did I miss this time ? Don't you people know I have to sleep sometime ?
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 5:46:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I didn't vote.....I was too late.

Can we have a contest here at ar15.com?

How about tattjana vs. MM?
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 5:50:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I didn't vote due to the fact that I am chained to the doghouse and can only see the computer from outside the sliding glass door, but you looked pretty good.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 5:51:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm not competing against ANY other female in a superficial contest anymore... after the initial "that's kind of cool" wore off, I didn't feel comfortable being judged on appearance or to be told things like "hey, you ought to shed a few pieces of clothes and THEN you'd win!"... even in fun... ::shrug::  

I was raised being told I was smart.  I think I'll stick to spelling bees from now on... [:D]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 5:59:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:04:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Shucks.  And I voted twice, too.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:41:51 AM EDT
[#10]
You wuz robbed! Demand a recount! Nevermind, you`re still our favourite!
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:06:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You wuz robbed! Demand a recount! Nevermind, you`re still our favourite!
View Quote

Damn yes. Recount, its a Floridian God given right to have a recount and it the results still don't turn out right, recount it again, ang again.[bounce]

Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:12:35 AM EDT
[#12]
The only vote that mattered was teh one being held in my pants...you won, hands down (Pun intended).

Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:12:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm not competing against ANY other female in a superficial contest anymore... after the initial "that's kind of cool" wore off, I didn't feel comfortable being judged on appearance or to be told things like "hey, you ought to shed a few pieces of clothes and THEN you'd win!"... even in fun... ::shrug::  

I was raised being told I was smart.  I think I'll stick to spelling bees from now on... [:D]
View Quote

From those of us for whom showing a little skin is a scary, repulsive thing to the viewer, we applaud your decision!!! [:D]  [BD]

To those who DID show a little skin, and won, I can only say "If you don't want to be treated like a piece of meat, quit acting like a piece of meat."

"Beauty may be only skin deep, but deep beauty is seldom found in the skin."

-garandman

Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:22:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Thats too bad Sara!!

Does this mean that you will not be posting Skin Pics as a reward for all of us that voted for you??\
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:38:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
and I can get back to focusing on more important things, like my next handgun purchase! [:D]
Sara
View Quote

or maybe a sexy string bikini next time [:D]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:57:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 5:22:12 AM EDT
[#17]
And just remember...
IF those other pictures are similar to some of the dating site pictures are on the net .. they are from 20 years ago on most of the winners....
Just imagine the winner will be a great picture .. but some Jerry Springer guest type person that only works behind the scenes as a phone sex operator because she can't show herself in public .. but will just laugh at the mindless people that voted totally based on a picture...

Sara, from what other pictures and information that has been released .. you my dear Are the winner...

Ted...
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 6:11:04 AM EDT
[#18]
1.  With all the thousands of people on this site, how did Sara lose?

2.  To those who made the "more skin" comment, in all fairness to Lindsey, she didn't show any skin except her face.
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 6:54:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
1.  With all the thousands of people on this site, how did Sara lose?
View Quote

Yeah, that was my question too.  Guess the radio station has some serious horsepower too.

Anyway, we tried Pretty Lady...   [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 7:09:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Regardless of the outcome, your pic definately had the most class.

garandman said:
To those who DID show a little skin, and won, I can only say "If you don't want to be treated like a piece of meat, quit acting like a piece of meat."
View Quote

I agree with you 100% garandman.

I find it pretty sad, but it's true that the majority will pick a so-so looking person who is dressed like a *place favorite word here* than a good looking person dressed respectably.[V]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top