Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2001 4:59:46 PM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2030 Hours - Finally home again to sleep/shower/shave/s&!t in no particular order. I just wanted to say to everyone that has called me, "THANK YOU", it is nice to put an actual voice behind the words you guys type. Even though we may never ever meet in person, I still feel as though I'm there talking in front of you. To those that are hesitant to call do not be a stranger, we're all in this together. I did not plan on being something of a celebrity on AR15.com, I just wanted to be the eyes and ears at "ground-zero" for you guys and tell it like it is to everyone else here that wants to know whats going on in NYC. I told my fellow officers what I was going to do when AT&T gave us these free phones and they thought I was crazy...the constant ringing of the cellphone with words of support do go a long way. We all appreciate it.

Thank you's to all that have offered anything to help me out...I'd like a real M4, full-auto, ACOG, and 5 cases of ammo delivered to my doorstep so that I can personally hunt down these terrosrist bastards myself, I know I shouldn't be joking at a time like this but that is how this cop deals with the horror.

If you want to call, I work a 0400 X 1600 tour of duty, that's Eastern Standard Time. You can call as early as 0300 hours during my commute in and anytime during my tour, if I don't answer it's simply because I'm running around busy, I do try to say "hi" to everyone.

Also you can send cards and stuff to my precinct if you feel the need. That's:

NYPD - 5th Precinct
c/o Police Officer R. Quindara
19 Elizabeth St.
NY, NY 10002

Please, don't send food, we have enough, and I would hate to waste it!!!!!!!

I'll post more Manhattan South NYPD precinct addresses, and firehouses too as soon as I can get a list together.

Take care everyone and thanks again.[beer]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:08:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Ditto.

Take care Waverunner and God Bless all of you.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:18:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:20:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:49:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Waverunner,
As a fellow LEO (in Missouri) I just want to say....Thank You!

God Bless Us All

medcop
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd call ya if I knew your phone number.

Waverunner, [b]thank you[/b].  Keep up the good works, but please stay safe.  I know CNN was going on for a bit about buildings expected to collapse (Marriot?) and we don't need more casaulties.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 7:14:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you for all your work!!!! Wish I could be there to, at the very least, buy you a beer.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank you, and God Bless.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 7:21:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Waverunner
Watching all of you in NY go about the task at hand is gut wrenching. I can only imagine what it's like to actually be doing it. From CA, thanks for the effort and God bless.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 8:12:06 PM EDT
[#11]
God bless america, waverunner.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:24:48 PM EDT
[#12]
six guys from Medford Twp PD were there Tuesday night into Wednesday AM
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Waverunner,

All I can say is [beer][b][size=4]THANK YOU!!![/size=4][/b][beer]

Chimborazo
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#14]
[img]www.kiddonet.com/twin/images/82.jpg[/img]

My niece drew this to put on AOL kids art.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top