BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:05:43 PM EDT
[#1]
hes about to get loved tenderly
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:06:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Slam the book at him, a two time offender make him serve 40 years.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Typical leftist.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:09:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Great now they are learning to make organic peroxide explosives! Straight out of the ISIS playbook.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:10:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
hes about to get loved tenderly
View Quote
No, he's a leftist that hates America; he won't serve any time.  The law only applies to white hetero Republican males.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:11:51 PM EDT
[#6]
This is a case where ATF agents need to go in balls deep. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:11:57 PM EDT
[#7]
"Four years ago, in October of 2013, almost the same scene played out at the very same house, with federal agents searching the property, sources said, looking for materials that could be used to make nerve gas or tear gas.Less than a year after that, Schneck, who had lived in that home with his parents, was convicted of the crime of not conforming to storage of explosive material and sentenced to five years of probation and a $159,000 fine."

Sounds like the FBI has some explaining to do. He should have been on their radar before the 2nd incident played out.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:13:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
"Four years ago, in October of 2013, almost the same scene played out at the very same house, with federal agents searching the property, sources said, looking for materials that could be used to make nerve gas or tear gas.Less than a year after that, Schneck, who had lived in that home with his parents, was convicted of the crime of not conforming to storage of explosive material and sentenced to five years of probation and a $159,000 fine."

Sounds like the FBI has some explaining to do. He should have been on their radar before the 2nd incident played out.
View Quote
They were too busy spying on militia groups.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy shit. I was there yesterday.

Thank God for the police and FBI action
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:16:59 PM EDT
[#10]
... What can you say ?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:17:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Holy shit. I was there yesterday.

Thank God for the police and FBI action
View Quote
This all started at about 1:30pm yesterday. They are still on scene as of today.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:17:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Lock him up this time.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:17:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This is a case where ATF agents need to go in balls deep.
View Quote
Unless he was seen shouldering his 'Sig Brace' I wouldn't hold my breath.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:32:16 PM EDT
[#14]
He really just seems to be a wanna be terrorist. I wonder what his real motives are. Seems to me blowing a statue would be small ball comparing to the numerous possible targets he is near.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:33:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
5 years probation

lol
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:49:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Houston chronicle has a tad bit more info: Houston Chronicle  
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:54:14 PM EDT
[#18]
"Texas man" does not = Texan. Probably a california immigrant.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:55:40 PM EDT
[#19]
No way a "Texas man" would do that.  Sounds more like a man who happened to be in Texas tried to blow something up.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This all started at about 1:30pm yesterday. They are still on scene as of today.
View Quote
Yep I was in the museum. There were two officers sitting in patrol cars in the roundabout when I was walking in, and out.

I noticed an increase in security in the place around ~2 pm.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:02:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I saw something the other day that TX law allows the use of deadly force to prevent the defacing or destruction of monuments.

Not sure if true.
View Quote
-heavy breathing-
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I saw something the other day that TX law allows the use of deadly force to prevent the defacing or destruction of monuments.

Not sure if true.
View Quote
It's true.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:03:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:22:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It's true.
View Quote
No.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:23:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Great now they are learning to make organic peroxide explosives! Straight out of the ISIS playbook.
View Quote
One of those ISIS videos on youtube show you how to make it, step by step.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:38:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
No.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's true.
No.
Yes

http://libertyparkpress.com/police-warn-protesters-texas-gun-owners-can-shoot-you-on-sight-if-you-mess-with-our-statues/
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#27]
They don't say why he tried to drink the NG. .  I bet it gave him a wicked headache.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:44:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Once again..no
That's one cop saying that, wonder what law school he went to.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:44:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It's true.
View Quote
Sadly, only at night.  It falls under criminal mischief laws. Use of deadly force is permitted if someone is committing criminal mischief at night.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:49:37 PM EDT
[#30]
I am SHOCKED to learn that there are actual dumbasses in Texas.

SHOCKED!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:14:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Sounds like a weird dude. No photo available either.

"One friend who knew Schneck from their years together at Memorial High School in Spring Branch ISD described him as an awkward loner who
never had a girlfriend and seemed to struggle with social interactions.
"I can't even think of a single friend he had, to be perfectly honest," he said.He was nicknamed Ace from his initials."None of this is surprising," the former classmate added. "He seems a bit disconnected from reality."During their senior year of high school, according to Schneck's classmate, the
awkward teen wrote a "manifesto" dedicated to some of the school's
popular girls, decrying how their boyfriends treated them and saying he
could have done better.
After high school graduation in 2010, the two lost touch and Schneck's classmate didn't hear news of him again
until news outlets started reaching out for comment in the aftermath of
the 2014 case."

http://www.wgal.com/article/man-charged-with-trying-to-plant-bomb-at-confederate-statue/12042845

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:35:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Throw the book at his fuckin parents also.
They should know what their creeper son is storing in their home.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:37:12 PM EDT
[#33]
These fucksticks are going to detonate a bomb at a statue during a free speech rally and the

MSM is going to say the people who got hurt deserved it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:51:54 PM EDT
[#34]
At least be classy and post info like:

Quoted: 
A Houston park ranger saw Schneck kneeling among the bushes in front of the General Dowling Monument on Saturday night, according to investigators. They say he was holding two small boxes that contained a timer, duct tape, wires and other items.  

The ranger said Schneck took a drink from a plastic bottle but immediately spit it out. The clear liquid was field tested as was a white powdery substance found in a small, black aluminum tube which revealed they were most likely nitroglycerin and Hexamethylene triperoxide diamine (HMTD), respectively, according to the charges. HMTD is a high explosive organic compound used as an initiating, or primary explosive. Nitroglycerin has been used as an active ingredient in the manufacture of explosives. ln its pure form, nitroglycerin is a contact explosive, with physical shock causing it to explode, which degrades over time to even more unstable forms. Nitroglycerin is highly dangerous to transport or use. ln its undiluted form, it is one of the world's most powerful explosives. 

Authorities believe the items in Schneck’s possession were capable of producing a viable explosive device, according to the charges. 

LINK
View Quote
Attempted bombing of a Houston Confederate memorial
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:54:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Fucking Commies being Commies
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:12:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Sounds like a weird dude. No photo available either.

"One friend who knew Schneck from their years together at Memorial High School in Spring Branch ISD described him as an awkward loner who
never had a girlfriend and seemed to struggle with social interactions.
"I can't even think of a single friend he had, to be perfectly honest," he said.He was nicknamed Ace from his initials."None of this is surprising," the former classmate added. "He seems a bit disconnected from reality."During their senior year of high school, according to Schneck's classmate, the
awkward teen wrote a "manifesto" dedicated to some of the school's
popular girls, decrying how their boyfriends treated them and saying he
could have done better.
After high school graduation in 2010, the two lost touch and Schneck's classmate didn't hear news of him again
until news outlets started reaching out for comment in the aftermath of
the 2014 case."

http://www.wgal.com/article/man-charged-with-trying-to-plant-bomb-at-confederate-statue/12042845

View Quote
Sounds like a perfect target for the leftists. Cast out, weird guy, no friends, ripe for the picking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top