Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:59:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Fine, he can go to guy's property and get shot, too.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:00:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

He's holding a press conference in the shooters front yard in the video.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:04:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck Quanell X and all his buddies.

But I do have a problem with someone being shot in the back four times.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#4]
FPNI

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:06:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Who gives a shit.  If it was black on black the nbp wouldn't give a fuck about him.   I love the fake outrage that is intended for no other reason than in attempt to stir racial tensions.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:09:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Who gives a shit.  If it was black on black the nbp wouldn't give a fuck about him.   I love the fake outrage that is intended for no other reason than in attempt to stir racial tensions.
View Quote

Are you saying if the shooter was hispanic instead of white, and the victim was black instead of Hispanic, the shooter would be considered white?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:09:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have a problem with drawing conclusions before I see the evidence
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:12:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Entitlement mindset, people defending stupid and all gun owners hate black people.

Next news story please...

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:14:24 PM EDT
[#9]
What the fuck is a Quanell?  

EDIT: After a search I guess its his given name.  Not surprised to see this fuckstick was a crack dealer too and served jail time.  Yep, lots of credibility...

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:20:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Q-ball only shows up if he smells money.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:33:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, me too. That means the owner missed at least 1 time and possibly as many as 13 times.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Although probably legal in TX, 4 in the back is a little much.  The Duke wasn't ever a back-shooter.

But the guys did come back after threatening the guy.  "We weren't going to hurt him."  Yeah I'm pretty sure he should have stayed away.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#13]
I just think someone showing their back isn't an immediate threat.  And yes, there's undoubtedly more to the story.

But even in Texas shooting someone in the back isn't likely to go well before a jury.

I'd like to know what the shooter was using that 4 hits didn't kill the guy.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:49:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Although probably legal in TX, 4 in the back is a little much.  The Duke wasn't ever a back-shooter.
View Quote

Fortunately, not everybody takes their self-defense cues from Hollywood
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:54:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I just think someone showing their back isn't an immediate threat.  And yes, there's undoubtedly more to the story.

But even in Texas shooting someone in the back isn't likely to go well before a jury.

View Quote

Totality of the circumstances and all that.

You know, the details that seem to have been left completely out of the news stories in the OP.

Obviously Harris County decided there wasn't enough evidence to arrest on-scene so, they'll conduct an investigation and see what happens. If it was a good shoot, it's going to end there.

Hell, even if he had killed the guy in a good shoot it would only cost him about 4 grand and 3 days missed work (for the Grand Jury) to walk on the charge.

ETA: to address your last point: Contrary to idle gossip and popular belief, handguns are notoriously unreliable man-killers.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:59:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Does Quannel Xcrement show up whenever a black shoots a white too?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:00:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Hell, even if he had killed the guy in a good shoot it would only cost him about 4 grand and 3 days missed work (for the Grand Jury) to walk on the charge.

ETA: to address your last point: Contrary to idle gossip and popular belief, handguns are notoriously unreliable man-killers.
View Quote

The cool part about a good shoot is he can sue the estate to recover his losses.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:00:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You know, the details that seem to have been left completely out of the news stories in the OP.

Obviously Harris County decided there wasn't enough evidence to arrest on-scene so, they'll conduct an investigation and see what happens. If it was a good shoot, it's going to end there.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All true.

Though I'd assume that 4 good hits from a 9, 40, 45 would generally do a person. Unless they were all just grazes or clipping wounds.

Hell, this "victim" better get his rhythm and flow together, he be the 40 Cent.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:04:13 PM EDT
[#19]
I must calibrate my Give-A-Fuck meter, no reading at this time.

Shooter needs to practice. A lot.  

Bad guys played stupid games with predictable results.

Fuck quanell and the rest of the FSA Army kowtowing to MSM.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:18:21 PM EDT
[#20]
homeowner should schedule something load and annoying for the same time.

Fuck the black panthers
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:22:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Fuck the black panthers
View Quote

Surprised a bunch of neighbors and folks didn't come to his aid like they did with Joe Horn.

Perhaps the shooter is just a douche-bag criminal, too or maybe just less likeable.

Based on the dearth of pertinent information, we're left to speculate.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:37:41 PM EDT
[#22]
the news doesnt say anything about the shooting victims criminal history..... hmmmmmmmmmm

also fuck quantal x or whatever the fuck that fags name is

also, anyone notice the swatstica on his chest? looked like whatshisface from american history x
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:57:00 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Surprised a bunch of neighbors and folks didn't come to his aid like they did with Joe Horn.

Perhaps the shooter is just a douche-bag criminal, too or maybe just less likeable.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck the black panthers

My thoughts exactly.

Good citizens usually don't have Nazi tattoo's.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:18:34 AM EDT
[#24]
I don't get the whole "shot in the back thing".

There obviously was a confrontation and the man thought he needed to pull his weapon. What is he supposed to do wait for him to take cover and see if he gets fired at before trying to defend himself?

And the aliby "we be not haven no gats", is bs. The criminals run in packs.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:21:09 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Are you saying if the shooter was hispanic instead of white, and the victim was black instead of Hispanic, the shooter would be considered white?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:27:19 AM EDT
[#26]
The point of law in Texas though is that you can't shoot trespassers. Not after dark, at no time.

Unless they are actively a threat or stealing / poaching / vandalizing YOUR shit you can't shoot 'em.

There aren't relevant details in the story.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:46:48 AM EDT
[#27]
"I did not have any weapon, and my friend did not have any weapon and I did not go to the man's house with intentions of hurting him," said Edwin Reynoso-Acevedo.
View Quote

Even if this statement is true, it doesn't make it a bad shoot. Making Pool think they are armed is grounds for force. So they didn't go to his house intending on hurting Pool? Just robbing him or decide when there to harm him? still good shoot.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:14:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The point of law in Texas though is that you can't shoot trespassers. Not after dark, at no time.

Unless they are actively a threat or stealing / poaching / vandalizing YOUR shit you can't shoot 'em.

There aren't relevant details in the story.
View Quote

Wonder why those were left out, because there would be know story to cover if the details were included?
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:26:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Shooting someone in the back looks bad, BUT...
We do it in training demo with airsoft. I can shoot you with my back to you before you can react and pull the trigger. And I'm old and slow.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:28:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stupidity weighed heavily till reason came to the rescue.  thank you.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:29:55 AM EDT
[#31]

Quanell won't like the day when the NBPP gets the justice they rightfully deserve.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:30:52 AM EDT
[#32]
woah. did you see dudes tats?

im not saying it reminds me of this but it really reminds me of this.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:33:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck the black panthers

Or has two huge fucking swastikas on his chest. That kind of gets people to not like you.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:35:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

But the guys did come back after threatening the guy.  "We weren't going to hurt him."  Yeah I'm pretty sure he should have stayed away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, they left, then came back?  Even without knowing more, they were definitely looking for trouble.  They found it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:35:31 AM EDT
[#35]
As usual the article doesn't tell enough of the facts.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:39:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, fuck that.  get off my lawn

Neighbors had a news crew arrive, and the crew thought that using my house as a backdrop would be a good idea.  Glad I caught them while they were setting up.  

That did not last.  They got booted, told not to use any of my property for any reason, and that if they stepped 1 foot off the sidewalk onto my land again, I'd have the cops there, I was watching them, and I had a camera.

Tail-between-legs.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:40:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yeah, they left, then came back?  Even without knowing more, they were definitely looking for trouble.  They found it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

truth.  If you dont live there coming back for seconds is typically a bad idea and you look like the aggressor.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:44:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
As usual the article doesn't tell enough of the facts.
View Quote

Pretty much.

They left Mr. Fine-and-Upstanding's house, and should have stayed gone. Mr. Fine-and-Upstanding looks like a tool.

My GAF meter is stuck on 0.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:47:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Threaten someone, leave, then return?  Only two bad parts of the shoot; shootee lived and QX didn't receive any lead.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:50:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quanell X...I guess that figures.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 4:33:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Fuck the new black panthers.

The man who fired those shots, Shannon Pool, told KHOU 11 News he and his wife were approached in their driveway by two strange men who threatened to kill them.
View Quote

be a drug dealer, threaten to kill someone, leave and then come back means it is a good shoot, 4 in the back or not.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 4:57:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Blah,blah,blah, all they do is talk... Shut the fuck up already!

We all know they itch for a fight...a big 'ole fight..... Shit or get off the pot....don't talk about it be about it.

Sick and tired of all the detractors on this planet.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:13:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:14:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Well fuck that bitch ass race baiting piece of garbage.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:20:20 AM EDT
[#45]
My Kimber Defender spray is for black folks, Glock for everyone else...
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:21:18 AM EDT
[#46]
The property owner shot the interloper 4 times in the back?

He needs a more suitable caliber gun.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:28:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Community Activist? How much does that pay? The guy who got shot learned a very valuable lesson, don't try to rob people and don't threaten to kill people while you are trying to rob them.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:29:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
the news doesnt say anything about the shooting victims criminal history..... hmmmmmmmmmm

also fuck quantal x or whatever the fuck that fags name is

also, anyone notice the swatstica on his chest? looked like whatshisface from american history x
View Quote

Doesn't say anything about the shooter's criminal history either.  Hmmm.....

We also have wholly contradictory stories - one where mamma says he thought it was someone he knew, and this walked up to the car of a stranger, and another one where the two men had actually been fighting earlier.

This looks like another one of those litmus tests, where derpers across the board will just "know" what happened.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:36:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Captain Wally Wieghat already seems to know what happened.  Notice how "he shot the suspect."  Uhh, until they figure out what happened, isn't a guy who just shot somebody four times a "suspect" as well?

In before GD accuses me of white guilt.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:45:56 AM EDT
[#50]
I love how the only source of information about the guy who was shot having threatened to kill the shooter, is coming form the guy who did the shooting, but it is repeated as fact by so many.  This, in spite of at least one eye witness interviewed by the press.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top