Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2014 6:43:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:48:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, we just rolled out the red carpet and invited him in.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:51:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Not texas' fault at all. We need to lock down international travel in this country, or at least lock down flights to and from regions with outbreaks
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:01:18 AM EDT
[#3]
It was going to happen eventually, and we are cool with being the first ones to deal with it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:03:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not texas' fault at all. We need to lock down international travel in this country, or at least lock down flights to and from regions with outbreaks
View Quote

This times eleventy billion. Was just luck of the draw the dude went to Texas. He could have gone anywhere else in the country and nothing would be different as he had no symptoms on arrival.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:07:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Jealous?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:11:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Not sure why it matters what state he was from.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:12:51 AM EDT
[#7]
New Mexicans should not be talking shit about anyone, ever.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:14:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

You mean stop all flights from Belgium?  Unfortunately, that was where he caught the flight to the U.S.  

What gets me is the hospital asked him for his SSN when he went to the Emergency Room the first time.  His friend said he didn't have one because he is from Liberia.  The nurse said 'that's nice', gave him some pills and sent him home.  Don't you think the ER people should be a little suspicious when a guy from Liberia comes in with symptoms of early stage Ebola?

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:15:48 AM EDT
[#9]
You may want to revise that map to Texas-2, Hawaii-1
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:18:37 AM EDT
[#10]
I have been trying to decide what would be the best and worst place for ebola to arrive in the US.   I havent come up with an answer short of not my home town.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:20:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You mean stop all flights from Belgium?  Unfortunately, that was where he caught the flight to the U.S.  

What gets me is the hospital asked him for his SSN when he went to the Emergency Room the first time.  His friend said he didn't have one because he is from Liberia.  The nurse said 'that's nice', gave him some pills and sent him home.  Don't you think the ER people should be a little suspicious when a guy from Liberia comes in with symptoms of early stage Ebola?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much you want to bet it was a low info voter. I don't suspect the worker even knows where Liberia is.

I'd also bet the worker could tell you who every contestant was on  Dancing with the Stars last year.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:21:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top