Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:09:34 PM EDT
[#1]
3 phones from victim's car?  
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#2]
hur
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:11:42 PM EDT
[#3]
We are fortunate that with social media, and the new narcissistic culture in America, criminals work hard to make their own criminal case before even being arrested.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuckin' idiots. They gotta have the mentality of a six year old...who's a fucking thief.

Ain't but one thing worse than a dead thief....

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#5]
The dude looks like Bill Cosby
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:32:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Am I the only one thinking that having three cell phones in your car is a lot of cell phones?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:34:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Am I the only one thinking that having three cell phones in your car is a lot of cell phones?
View Quote

For the hat trick :

The original complainant ends up under arrest after proof of drug sales and trafficking is found in one (all?) of the cellphones.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:36:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Not their fault, they were tricked into stealing the phone. There was no original criminal intent.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:38:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:39:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote
Nope.  See 1st reply.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:57:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote
I usually have 3 phones with me. Work domestic, work international, and personal.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I usually have 3 phones with me. Work domestic, work international, and personal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you an international hit man
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:07:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:07:17 PM EDT
[#14]
"Officer, yes that's me in the photo.  But, I just bought that phone the other day from a guy on the street corner and I was only checking it out.  You know, taking photos and stuff."

Why would I be, "triggered?"  Was I suppose to assume that the guy was guilty?  Oh such racist people.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:16:20 PM EDT
[#15]
That chic, those tits. Not very guilty.

Now for the phone stuff, I have two phones. If they broke in our car while the family was taking a walk at the park they would make off with no less than 4, possibly 5 phones, and a coupla tablets.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:19:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Now for the phone stuff, I have two phones. If they broke in our car while the family was taking a walk at the park they would make off with no less than 4, possibly 5 phones, and a coupla tablets.
View Quote

Standards, you need to raise them.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:56:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ha! I worked a case where they stole a cell phone from the persons car. Some how it called the last number.
It went to the wife of the cell phone owner, the call went to her voicemail, they were talking to each other by name and bragging about the stuff they stole from each car.
And how they used the garage door opener in an unsecured car to enter the house.
View Quote

We actively chased one thief that took two from a car on a Halloween night in the pouring rain.  Using the find my iphone app we were able to follow it through the neighborhood based off another cellphone until the suspect realized we were chasing him and ditched both of them in his shed in his back yard.  We recovered both phones and were able to later catch up to him.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Dumb asses going to dumb ass.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:13:06 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote
Obama phone, some people have over a dozen

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:22:37 PM EDT
[#20]
friend of ours thought they accidentally left a phone at a restaurant
she was really pissed at herself for being so dumb
the waitress that stole it started taking selfies and the Icloud worked its magic
she printed the photos out and took it to the manager

the checked the security tapes and the waitress smooth as shit stole it right off the table with the girl sitting there
and then helped her look for it

Manager was a good guy that not only fired her but got the police involved as well
crazy thing was the waitress worked at a super popular restaurant and was making great money
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:26:51 PM EDT
[#21]
them's some huge ta ta's on that lady
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:28:23 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm just herew to say, Medic, since your addition of TRIGGER WARNING to the title of all your threads I can no longer take any of them seriously. As soon as I see them it triggers laughter.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ha! I worked a case where they stole a cell phone from the persons car. Some how it called the last number.
It went to the wife of the cell phone owner, the call went to her voicemail, they were talking to each other by name and bragging about the stuff they stole from each car.
And how they used the garage door opener in an unsecured car to enter the house.
View Quote

Do you still have the shovel out back?

Should bring back whipping or hanging for thieves...............
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
We are fortunate that with social media, and the new narcissistic culture in America, criminals work hard to make their own criminal case before even being arrested.  
View Quote

They must know something about the criminal justice system.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok then, show me YOUR tits.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:37:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
them's some huge ta ta's on that lady
View Quote

She's got huuuge <pause> tracts of land!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:47:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Self service mug shots.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Chop off their hands.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:57:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Happens pretty often
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah but not unreasonable. I carry two (one personal, one work) and when I traveled internationally I'd carry a third (BB with an international plan), and sometimes a fourth (indestructible Nokia on Roshan). When I'm on the road I keep 1-2 EVDO modems so I have a better shot of coverage no matter where I am. It's also entirely possible that one of them was an old iPod touch, or a phablet that didn't have phone service that got tethered to one of the other phones.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Yeah but not unreasonable. I carry two (one personal, one work) and when I traveled internationally I'd carry a third (BB with an international plan), and sometimes a fourth (indestructible Nokia on Roshan). When I'm on the road I keep 1-2 EVDO modems so I have a better shot of coverage no matter where I am. It's also entirely possible that one of them was an old iPod touch, or a phablet that didn't have phone service that got tethered to one of the other phones.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you a drug dealer?

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:34:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Are you a drug dealer?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you a drug dealer?

Nope
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:39:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Carnac.jpg
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:42:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:56:21 PM EDT
[#35]

You can tell from the pics they're not Mensa members.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top