Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2003 12:52:26 PM EDT
My friends are going to have a Texas shoot and y'all are invited.  I hope that I am not the only guy there with an AR.

[url=http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/909639/posts?page=1]Come and Shoot!!![/url]

Just a bunch of conservative Texans that think that the 2nd Amendment is more important than the 1st.  Without the 2nd, there ain't no 1st.

[email][email protected][/email]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 12:57:15 PM EDT
[#1]
May I ask what happened to the damaged weapon on the site??
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 12:57:21 PM EDT
[#2]
well, shit.  A shoot not too far from me, and I'm MOVING that day.  

In the future, more notice will be appreciated by all!   Hope it turns out well!  

Be safe!
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 1:01:41 PM EDT
[#3]
[i]well, shit. A shoot not too far from me, and I'm MOVING that day.[/i]

Come shoot Saturday and we will help you move Sunday........yeah....right.

;<)
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 1:06:50 PM EDT
[#4]
go to this shoot............and get good and warmed up.................then come to the other texas shoot on may 24th!!!!!!!!  in sinton, tx

(30 miles north of corpus christi)

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
go to this shoot............and get good and warmed up.................then come to the other texas shoot on may 24th!!!!!!!!  in sinton, tx

(30 miles north of corpus christi)

View Quote

I didn't know about "the other" Texas shoot.

Shoot!!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 1:34:18 PM EDT
[#6]
yep eaker, so far we've got about 15 arfcomers coming down to shoot on may 24th in sinton.  if anybody needs any info on that shoot they can get in touch with me.  shooting followed by beer and bbq, hard to beat aint it?
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:24:11 AM EDT
[#7]
*bump*
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top