Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/29/2015 6:43:10 PM EDT
Blue Lives Matter: Texas Cop Survives 14 Stab Wounds in Assassination Attempt

A Houston Community College police officer has survived an assassination attempt after being stabbed by her assailant 14 times. The officer was saved by civilians who stepped in and stopped the attacker. The attacker told investigators he did this to get back at police for their brutality. A spokesman from the family said it might be related to the Baltimore riots.

Officer April Pikes remains in critical condition at Houston’s Ben Taub Hospital, a public relations official at the Houston Police Department said to Breitbart Texas. Her alleged attacker, Jeremiah M. Matthews, 23, was pulled off of her by a group of men while he was stabbing her and attempting to grab her pistol, according to a statement from HPD obtained by Breitbart Texas.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#1]
ouch
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:44:57 PM EDT
[#2]
We're gonna see a lot more of this I think...thanks to Obama, deBlasio, et al.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:45:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

things are heating up out there, w/ the rhetoric spoken & cues being given by those in charge.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:45:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Any chance he'll be put down???
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:46:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn!   Other than that I got nothing coc
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:46:39 PM EDT
[#6]
disgraceful
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:46:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

things are heating up out there, w/ the rhetoric spoken & cues being given by those in charge.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We lost 2 guys in NYC to this exact shit recently.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:46:59 PM EDT
[#8]
so... no brutality in particular..... just " cops brutality in general"..... just a excuse to attempt murder and mayhem.  and he went after whats arguably the weakest cop he could find ( female), vs some 230lb male cop...... im guessing he attacked from the rear as well.

be a nice candidate for 20 years with no parole... at the minimum.

i also think we will see a increase of leo just refusing to answer calls in the hood.... id damn sure not be busting my ass to get there with a 100% chance of bullshit.. with possible ambush.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:47:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Someone needs to COC violate his ass.  

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:49:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

A Houston Community College police officer has survived an assassination attempt after being stabbed by her assailant 14 times. The officer was saved by civilians who stepped in and stopped the attacker. The attacker told investigators he did this to get back at police for their brutality. A spokesman from the family said it might be related to the Baltimore riots.

Officer April Pikes remains in critical condition at Houston’s Ben Taub Hospital, a public relations official at the Houston Police Department said to Breitbart Texas. Her alleged attacker, Jeremiah M. Matthews, 23, was pulled off of her by a group of men while he was stabbing her and attempting to grab her pistol, according to a statement from HPD obtained by Breitbart Texas.
View Quote

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/04/Matthews-arrested.jpg
View Quote

Story needs more CCW holder intervening.  

Prayers out for the officer.

What a spineless sack of shit, he even attacked a woman.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Notice that he chose to attack a woman. That is typical from my experience with certain groups of people. Cowards.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#13]
That was some scary shit to hear about on the local news. I go to that very walmart and get my groceries at the stores nearby. Nothing you can do but be extra aware of your surroundings.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:53:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Guy had mental issues, recent riots probably set him off into psychotown.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Is that POS auditioning for a job in obummer's cabinet?  Or maybe just a job for al sharpton?
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:56:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

And throw in...........

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:58:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
so... no brutality in particular..... just " cops brutality in general"..... just a excuse to attempt murder and mayhem.  and he went after whats arguably the weakest cop he could find ( female), vs some 230lb male cop...... im guessing he attacked from the rear as well.

be a nice candidate for 20 years with no parole... at the minimum.

i also think we will see a increase of leo just refusing to answer calls in the hood.... id damn sure not be busting my ass to get there with a 100% chance of bullshit.. with possible ambush.
View Quote

Be a nice candidate for a bullet through the brain as well. I'm not a big fan of how cops have taken such a callous approach to their dealings with the general public, but to stab a woman who had nothing to do with any of those incidents, I don't care if she's a cop or not, that's a dog that needs to be put down.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:58:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

he probably wont even do a serious amount of time. murderers on average only serve 16 years in prison.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:59:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

he probably wont even do a serious amount of time. murderers on average only serve 16 years in prison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not in Texas, my friend.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly what the defense will use.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Maybe they can share a beer at the White House.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:00:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet this guy does 20 easy.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#23]

Why didn't they just shoot him? Texas, I am disappoint.  

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Prayers for officer and her family.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:01:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#26]

Hope she pulls through ok. Sad
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:03:09 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Can I riot?
View Quote
Let me know when and where. I'll bring the Guy Fawkes masks.  

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:03:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If only we could get legal campus carry.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:04:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attempted murder on a police officer. Texas. Anyone know the law?
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Nobody capped that asshole? I'm shocked that at least 3 different people didn't weigh his ass down with lead.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:04:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Why didn't they just shoot him? Texas, I am disappoint.  

View Quote

HCC cop? I'm guessing it was a gun free zone.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:05:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Can I riot?
View Quote

I'm in!
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:05:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Somehow acts like these are not domestic terrorism but a bunch of guys with guns who sit around and carp about stuff on the interwebs are potentially domestic terrorists.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:06:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Some officers say they don't give a shit what citizens think.  I bet this cop does …… at least now.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:07:09 PM EDT
[#35]
There you guys go again with your prejudice and failure to see a simple cultural expression of dissatisfaction with LE.

He was just giving himself time to relieve the pressure, and now a few people want to call him a criminal.

Shame on you GD/white privilege/racists.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Some officers say they don't give a shit what citizens think.  I bet this cop does …… at least now.
View Quote

What?
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:08:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:08:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Things like this are going to continue to get worse, and we will all suffer for it.

Best wishes to the officer in her recovery.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:08:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote
Derp

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:08:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Can I riot?
View Quote

I was thinking about it, but my back is all fucked up from work and since I have to work tomorrow, I have to lay down this evening so it will be serviceable for work .....

If you decide to riot, bust a winder for me
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:09:20 PM EDT
[#41]
He will become a martyr for the left
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can we get a name change? Derper sounds mo betta
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is just the beginning.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:10:43 PM EDT
[#44]
I hope she's going to be okay.

He tried to take her weapon.

None of the Trayvon Martin/Mike Brown defenders will acknowledge that.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

What?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?

I have read that some officers don't care what citizens think of them. I'm saying that citizens jumped in here and MUST HAVE THOUGHT that saving the officer was a good idea. I happen to think it was a good idea too.

To the officers who claim they don't care what citizens think of them, maybe they should rethink that mindset. Could be that we will be seeing citizens jumping in and helping out officers more in the future.  If I were LE, I probably would care what citizens thought of me.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:13:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Fry him.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:13:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Is it rioting or purging?
I'm not up on the new terms for civil unrest, murder and destruction of others property.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:14:54 PM EDT
[#48]
I hope they give him the needle.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:15:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Hate crime?

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:15:41 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote
every human being not African american is a target now by the fanatical segment of the black population..... and possibly even other blacks should they choose to stand against this radicalized sect.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top