Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2006 3:31:51 PM EDT
He is getting the press coverage, her parents are not.

I wonder why that is?

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:34:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going to write one about having to put up with all of that crap.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:42:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:42:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
who gives a shit. let the damn woman rest in peace. Her whole family was a disgrace on both sides.

+1
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:47:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I wonder why that is?

pfff... what, you think they should have kept her as a vegetable for another decade or so? That whole thing was retarded. Shouldn't have even made page 6.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:49:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Sweet Golden PSP though...

Oh, that was Kenny...
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#6]
How much you wanna bet they both suck?

CO
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:55:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
who gives a shit. let the damn woman rest in peace. Her whole family was a disgrace on both sides.

I fail to see how parents fighting to keep their daughter alive is a disgrace.  Quite to the contrary, it was the honorable thing to do.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:00:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:06:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I wonder why that is?

Because the parents lied.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:07:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I fail to see how parents fighting to keep their daughter alive is a disgrace.  Quite to the contrary, it was the honorable thing to do.  

here we go again. Nope not getting suckered into this one. Parents were idiots and so was the hubby.

the woman was dead years ago, they finally let her body follow her spirit.

He missed out on the threads during that time.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:07:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder why that is?

Can you explain at least a tiny bit more?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:08:49 PM EDT
[#12]
This won't end well, IBTL
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:11:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
This won't end well, IBTL

+1

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:15:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

here we go again. Nope not getting suckered into this one. Parents were idiots and so was the hubby.

I'm not trying to rehash a prior thread, but let's call a spade a spade.  "Let her body..."  That implies inaction.  This isn't what happened.  There was infact direct action taken to cause her death...  

Dehydrating someone to death is NEVER the right answer.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:16:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:17:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+87
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:22:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Life is for the living.

Pity they can't put this behind them and move ahead.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:26:32 PM EDT
[#18]
I think......whatever.....that's what I think.

IBNT
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder why that is?

The parents lied during the whole ordeal, her following ballons, talking, accusing the husband of abuse, his living arrangements they approved of at first and encouraged, their extortion of money from the husband etc......
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder why that is?

The parents lied during the whole ordeal, her following ballons, talking, accusing the husband of abuse, his living arrangements they approved of at first and encouraged, their extortion of money from the husband etc......

I guess that is open to interpretation (some of it). I saw video of a balloon being followed (maybe it was a fake).

I guess I didn't see the proof that you saw ( regarding what you posted about him [not] being abusive, and the extortion for which they were not charged for) and I thought I followed it pretty closely.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top