Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2002 4:49:50 AM EDT
Check this website out. These guys sympathize with terrorism, they love Osama bin Laden and they see to hate Americans in general.

http://www.aliasoft.com/iwc/index.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID1&conf=DCConfID1
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:07:13 AM EDT
[#1]
that’s not suprising.  lots of people hate Americans.  some people like Osama because he fights Americans.  the important thing to remember is that we trained Osama to be a terrorist and fight the Soviets.  then we betrayed him.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:23:46 AM EDT
[#2]
'...then we betrayed him'??????

How so?

Eric The(Huh?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:24:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
the important thing to remember is that we trained Osama to be a terrorist and fight the Soviets.  then we betrayed him.
View Quote

Nonsense.
That's alot of left-wing hyperbole.
But if you like to repeat it, enjoy.

"the important thing to remember..."
Why is this the important thing to remember, anyway?
I'd think that the important thing to remember would be that he planned and organized an assualt on the United States, killing our fellow citizens and friends.

Stating that it is "the important thing to remember" seems to me, to be an expression of understanding, or [b]sympathy[/b] with that [b]terrorist[/b].
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:49:37 AM EDT
[#4]
OMG! What a bunch of ignorant liars over there... I think I'm gonna be sick! Those guys wouldn't know the truth if it hit them on the head.

The most telling comment made by one of their chief posters, which trumps anything and everything else:

[b]"Oh, so you've come over here to post views from the other side? Hmm...interesting. In case you didn't know, as of yet, this is an Islamic Discussion forum, and naturally we will present the Palestinian side of the story, because we believe that is the truthful and honest position. We didn't give anyone the permission to post views that are Israeli. I think we should add that to the rules."[/b]

[size=4]This is what these lunatics would do to our country if they had the chance!!![/size=4]

They clearly do not believe in free speech, debate, or hold any of the values we hold dear. [u]And they are here among us[/u].

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:04:09 AM EDT
[#5]
You know, I could really enjoy that aliasoft website.

Imagine all these intellectually challenged idiots coming up with any serious responses to anything.

'Is Bin Laden really guilty of Sept 11'?

My A$$!

Eric The(WhatMentalMidgets!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 4:50:10 PM EDT
[#6]
apologies for the long wait for my reply.
work today was hell.

Eric, '...then we betrayed him'?????? How so?
We betrayed him in that we used he and a lot of people as pawns in Afghanistan to fight a war with the Soviet Union and when they won their independence and established their government we began sanctioning them and actively trying to overthrow them because there new government was isolationistic. If someone wants to be left alone we should leave them alone and not try to subvert them.

Cinicinnatus,
Nonsense.
That's a lot of left-wing hyperbole.
But if you like to repeat it, enjoy.

Hyperbole is A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect, as in I could sleep for a year or This book weighs a ton.
This is a fact and don't try to cloud the issue with name calling.  I lean farther to the right than almost anyone you are likely to meet.

the important thing to remember..."
Why is this the important thing to remember, anyway?
I'd think that the important thing to remember would be that he planned and organized an assault on the United States, killing our fellow citizens and friends.

I agree we must never forget September 11th but we must also not fool ourselves into thinking we live in a bubble and our foreign polices will not come back to haunt us.
we must make good political decisions in the future to prevent terrorist from attacking again. How you say? First we don't take a viscous animal like Osama and train him to harass our neighbors and then when he has run our neighbors out of “town” we donut just turn him loose on the street so he can kill our children. When we are done with a viscous animal we must kill them.  second we don't actively try to kill leaders of foreign governments because they won't play our game.  

Stating that it is "the important thing to remember" seems to me, to be an expression of understanding, or sympathy with that terrorist.

do I sympathize with terrorists?  HELL NO!!!.
do I wish everyone would leave me alone, give me liberty and am I willing to kill to keep and hold my liberty.  HELL YES.  
would I fault anyone for doing the same?  no.

so there you have it.  America should not be isolationist and we should not destroy governments for our political and economic gain.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 3:41:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
that’s not suprising.  lots of people hate Americans.  some people like Osama because he fights Americans.  the important thing to remember is that we trained Osama to be a terrorist and fight the Soviets.  then we betrayed him.
View Quote

We did not train him, nor did we betray him.

Link Posted: 4/26/2002 3:48:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Was Blaze-of-Glory on their site.  Maybe he has found some place where people agree with him.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#9]

that’s not suprising. lots of people hate Americans. some people like Osama because he fights Americans. the important thing to remember is that we trained Osama to be a terrorist and fight the Soviets. then we betrayed him.
View Quote

ONCE AGAIN I AM GOING TO REPEAT BEN'S RULE FOR LIFE #5

[size=3]NO MATTER WHAT A PERSONS REASON IS NO MATTER WHAT THE EXCUSE THE ACTIONS ARE THEIR OWN! IT IS THEM COMMITTING THE ACTION(S); NO ONE ELSE!![/size=3]

Link Posted: 4/26/2002 4:07:29 PM EDT
[#10]

ONCE AGAIN I AM GOING TO REPEAT BEN'S RULE FOR LIFE #5

[size=3]NO MATTER WHAT A PERSONS REASON IS NO MATTER WHAT THE EXCUSE THE ACTIONS ARE THEIR OWN! IT IS THEM COMMITTING THE ACTION(S); NO ONE ELSE!![/size=3]

View Quote

so you would have us destroy all terrorists on the planet because they are "responsible for their own actions"?  I will go along with that.  But let's clean up America first.  

Attention please.....
anyone who has done anything not officially sanctioned by the government of the USA please stand up so we can shoot you in the head.

only when the log is out of our eye can we get the splinter out of someone else's.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

We did not train him, nor did we betray him.

View Quote

REALLY,  I guess they learned to fire those stinger missiles from the tooth fairy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 4:17:26 PM EDT
[#12]
uhhh,  I didn't say anything about repurcussions.  I didn't say anything about results of said actions. NOW DID I.

so you would have us destroy all terrorists on the planet because they are "responsible for their own actions"? I will go along with that. But let's clean up America first.
View Quote

See this is just it. That rule can go either way as it doesn't deal with said repurcussions or responses. It merely invites you to remember that any action you committ will likely have repurcussions and some of them Might possibly be not what you wanted.  Regardless of how you justify them initially. That is all it says.
Nor does it negate the FACT that some people look for reasons to destroy people.  Often times those reasons are merely a projection a persons own evil. It also invites you to remember that Reality exists.    

For Instance.

Possible Terrorists Words (example Only)

AMERICA IS THE DEVIL BECAUSE THEY HELP ISRAEL SO WE MUST DESTROY AND KILL AMERICANS AND ISRAELIES.  
View Quote

Now I am not the smartest man to ever walk the earth but brother, I sure as hell know when to put my fists up.

Link Posted: 4/26/2002 4:30:24 PM EDT
[#13]
It's great isn't it.  we are both sitting in front of our own computers typing away discussing this conundrum while lot's of people are planning ways of manipulating and killing each other just to make a little money.  

I am in love with this wonderful lady named America.  even when the people responsible for running her make it hard for me to respect her.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 4:34:38 PM EDT
[#14]
I think that roughly 50% of the people running her now are doing a fine Job. The rest are best persuaded one at a time.

But yeah its alright.

Ben

But Also Never Disrespect your Country, You can disprespect some of the People. But don't disrespect your country for their behavior.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 4:42:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Man,  I was just looking at the news, and the Stock Market fell back below 10,000. I was hoping that wouldn't happen.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top