Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2003 10:19:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 10:25:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Post from Hawkeye -
I am somewhat dissaappointed in the Texans. I felt sure the guy would have been hangin out the caboose on a short rope.
View Quote

Naw, he cursed the United States, he didn't curse [b]Texas[/b]!

[:D]

Eric The(DidYouSeeThatOneComing?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 10:27:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30374[/url]

I am somewhat dissaappointed in the Texans. I felt sure the guy would have been hangin out the caboose on a short rope.
View Quote

I am suprised he made it out of PA....  well maybe not......  I think the only Amtrack station is in Filthydelphia, and Pittsburg
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 10:44:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 10:47:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't get it.
What do you do with a train once you've successfully hi-jacked it? Do you order the engineer to take you to Cuba?
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 10:50:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow!  Thank god there were some negroes instead of those scaredy white people in that train car!
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#6]
[b]Bedia "was barely conscious, not coherent, couldn't walk well and had to be assisted from the [/b]

I hope he had some boot marks on his head.

Link Posted: 1/8/2003 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#7]
"I don't get it.
What do you do with a train once you've successfully hi-jacked it? Do you order the engineer to take you to Cuba? "

I guess you crash it into a skyscraper....

Acording to Michael moore if the passengers were black, they would have subdued him much earlier and better....
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 10:54:18 AM EDT
[#8]
This sounds like a real whacko.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 10:58:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:04:41 AM EDT
[#10]
I have decided, if this type of shit happens to me on a flight or a train, I am going to kick the shit out of the guy so badly, I very well may be arrested.

My grandfathers did no fight and die in WWII so some third world POS could come over here and make threats to our great nation.

I'll tell yah, this crap is really making me mad, the POS who tries this on me and my family had better have more then a plastic knife.  I'm 100% sure I can and will  kick their sorry scrawny 5' 8"  145 LBS asses...all over the place.

Prior to 9/11 I would have sat there as well, after 9/11 I am filled with rage and will not go down w/ out a fight.  I truly hope all of you have the same feelings I do.

Sorry, but I had to get that off my chest......

Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wow!  Thank god there were some negroes instead of those scaredy white people in that train car!
View Quote

[:D]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:24:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Leads one to wonder what kind of Spanish/Mexican makeup AQ might have in the states.
View Quote

I'm sure that's not what you meant, but can [i]you[/i] tell the difference?

[img]http://lexicorient.com/e.o/ill/arab.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.cdrummond.qc.ca/sejlin/espagnol/cuba/mexican.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:30:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:39:39 AM EDT
[#14]
I ride a train daily.  If that had happened on my train, in my car, he would have needed the coroner.

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.

Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I ride a train daily.  If that had happened on my train, in my car, he would have needed the coroner.

View Quote

I'm with yah Bro.  

I am a very peacefull man, but will defend my family with every thing God has given me. A badger will take on a Grizzly bear when cornered, if cornered, I will become a badger.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:50:52 AM EDT
[#16]

Post from Hawkeye -
View Quote

Of course, the train was probably full of whiney east coast yankees going to Californistan, or vice versa.  It just happened to BE in Texas.  

Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:03:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm with yah Bro.  

I am a very peacefull man, but will defend my family with every thing God has given me. A badger will take on a Grizzly bear when cornered, if cornered, I will become a badger.
View Quote

when you start shooting don't hit me i am a good guy and i will be shooting too.  i may start with my kimber CDP but you can bet for sure i will battle field pickup
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:36:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I have decided, if this type of shit happens to me on a flight or a train, I am going to kick the shit out of the guy so badly, I very well may be arrested.

My grandfathers did no fight and die in WWII so some third world POS could come over here and make threats to our great nation.

I'll tell yah, this crap is really making me mad, the POS who tries this on me and my family had better have more then a plastic knife.  I'm 100% sure I can and will  kick their sorry scrawny 5' 8"  145 LBS asses...all over the place.

Prior to 9/11 I would have sat there as well, after 9/11 I am filled with rage and will not go down w/ out a fight.  I truly hope all of you have the same feelings I do.

Sorry, but I had to get that off my chest......

View Quote

quite alright Strudle. of course, had I been on the train with you, it would have been a race to get first shot at that fucker.  by shot i mean, a bullet. i wont even waste time kicking his ass,  i dont want to get bruised.  a bullet in the head for all terrorists is the Special of the Day in my book.  

i hope the good people in charge shoot him in the nuts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top