Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2002 3:58:18 PM EDT
Just saw the trailer on Entertainment Tonight. You know they've taken a series as far as they can go when Arnold's toughest foe is a woman. Plus it looks like they used the same old scenarios like Arnold taking on 100 police officers, only this time in a cemetery blocking shots with a burial casket he picks up. I think part 3 is going to be a big flop. I'm sure people will go see it but I'll bet it's not as good as the first two. Claire Danes is in it too. She's kind of cute but not ripped like Linda Hamilton was.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 4:24:04 PM EDT
[#1]
MMMMMMMMMMM, Terminatrix..........AHHHHHHHHHHH
Did ya see Rob Zombie's flick it comin' out! FINALLY!! March 7 I think.
AB
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I read the book.  If the film follows it, in this one AAAAAAhnold is playing the human that Skynet used to model the original Terminator.  The female is a cyborg - human with an implant, trained from birth by Skynet as an assassin.

Book was, to be generous, fair.  I expect the film version to suck - majorly.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 6:10:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 6:34:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
James Cameron is NOT involved in T3.  Which should be your first clue that it will SUCK!

I'll catch it when it comes on TBS.  [:)]

-Troy
View Quote

Any word on who's doing it?

The James Cameron Bismark special may turn out to be a better bet.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I read the book.  If the film follows it, in this one AAAAAAhnold is playing the human that Skynet used to model the original Terminator.  The female is a cyborg - human with an implant, trained from birth by Skynet as an assassin.

Book was, to be generous, fair.  I expect the film version to suck - majorly.
View Quote

I actually thought "Inflitrator" and "Rising Storm" were preaty good, but I don't think that the movie is based on either. As far as I can remember their wasn't a scene in a cemetary in either book.

I'm going to see it, but I doubt any movie will top T2...but it should have some preaty kewl SFX scenes in it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 2:18:53 AM EDT
[#6]
It's being directed by the guy who did U-571, which I didn't think was too bad.  I however am not too excited about this female terminator thing.  Talk about a gimick...  I just want to see Arnold in the future kicking some ass on a post apocalyptic battlefield.  Surely they can't screw that up...
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 5:04:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Wasn't all this crap supposed to happen in 1990 or something like that? Hell, the time line is way overdue!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top