Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 2:59:09 PM EDT
Ok, this is a doozy right here. I am just thankful it didn't happen to me.

One of my buddies in college worked nights at a gas station in columbus, ohio before going off to his freshmen yeah in college.

he saw all sorts of weird shit, since he didn't work in the best of area. well, one night, he is minding his business in the little gas booth, and a customer comes up and wants to talk to him. well, the both of them start chit-chatting...but this is when things get bad.

the guy asked my friend to let him suck my friends dick in exchange for a bag of coke. my friend thought he was joking, but when the guy insisted he was serious, my friend got all angry and told the guy to go fuck himself.

well, did the guy leave? nope. instead, he lunged at my friend and BIT HIS FACE and then got in his car and sped off.

my friend was taken to the ER to get a bunch of drugs, and he continued to get blood tests for 6 months after the incident happened.

well, what's yours?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:05:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats what he gets for not being polite and just saying no thanks ...........
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:06:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like the guy was hopped up on a lot more than just coke.

Um....once I had a big vat of chili accidently dumped on me.  But that's not really weird, it's just funny and unfortuante.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:10:39 PM EDT
[#3]
No.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:12:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Um....once I had a big vat of chili accidently dumped on me.  But that's not really weird, it's just funny and unfortuante.

So was the chili any good?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:14:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So was the chili any good?

It had just been pulled from the fridge, so it was really cold.  And it stunk.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:15:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Awww.

Get revenge!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:16:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Clean_Cut was out of line for that.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:17:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Awww.

Get revenge!

I couldn't, it was one of the head chefs who dumped it on me.

He did apologize later, and rather sheepishly I might add.

The whole thing was too funny to get annoyed at, anyway.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:25:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Not really weird, but...

This happened to me...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#10]
One time a buddy and I were in the back of a cab in Tukwilla, WA, going back to the airport after a layover in SEA.  So we come around this corner, and there is a white Ford (either Expidition or Explorer, can't recall) stopped at a stop light and there were 5 or so Mexicans circling around around it doing what appeared to be a Chinese firedrill, but one big guy is walking to the car behind them, a little two door car being driven by what appeared to be a lone black guy, and the Mexican (what a multicultural experience!) tries to force his way into the car in the drivers side, but the guy takes off through the redlight, and the white Ford quickly takes off after him.  So then, we catch up to them a couple stop lights later, as we pull up, the white Ford swerves out of traffic and takes off through the red light, and this point.  We are infront of the two door car, and the driver gets out, runs around the passenger side, opens the door, and a pair of limp legs fall out, and the driver appears to be desperately trying to rearrange the entire body I assume, so the stuffs the legs back in and closes the door and speeds off.

Hope that was coherent.  It was a pretty freaky experience, our cabbie took down the licence plate number, but I don't know what ever came of it though.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:52:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I like to go cross country running.  In one of my favorite spots they put up these make shift fences, and filled the area with goats.  I guess it was to control the fire hazards.  Anyway this little goat scoots under the fence and takes off into the woods.
I find this care taker, and try to tell him the little goat got away.  Turns out he's hispanic and doesn't speak English.  So using gestures and slow English I tell him "THE...LITTLE...FUCKING...GOAT...WENT...UNDER...THE...FENCE.  HE...RAN...OFF...INTO...THE...WOODS!"
The fucker just starts laughing, the he looks straight at me and says "chickens is better".  Took me a while to figure out what that sick fuck really meant.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:06:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:23:18 PM EDT
[#13]
My wife cancelled some credit cards!

Wierd!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:29:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I like to go cross country running.  In one of my favorite spots they put up these make shift fences, and filled the area with goats.  I guess it was to control the fire hazards.  Anyway this little goat scoots under the fence and takes off into the woods.
I find this care taker, and try to tell him the little goat got away.  Turns out he's hispanic and doesn't speak English.  So using gestures and slow English I tell him "THE...LITTLE...FUCKING...GOAT...WENT...UNDER...THE...FENCE.  HE...RAN...OFF...INTO...THE...WOODS!"
The fucker just starts laughing, the he looks straight at me and says "chickens is better".  Took me a while to figure out what that sick fuck really meant.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:19:13 PM EDT
[#15]
When I was about 19 I took ride with some older kids in order to have them buy beer for us. There

were 5 of us in POS car. On the way to the store we got cut off by lone driver and them being the

ruffians that they were began to talk shit to him. I guess we fucked with a real psycho, because he

immediatley started swearing back at us. He called my black friend a nigger, and after a few more

verbal niceties rammed his vehicle into the side of us several times. He then accelerated ahead of us

and our POS car gave chase. I sat in the back, a young frightned spectator who just wanted to get

some beer. His car was faster than ours so he got quite a bit of a lead. I thought he lost us when he

rounded a corner into a residential area. I thought to myself, good the guy ran away no more trouble

right? Wrong! We rounded the corned and there in the middle of the street is the guy standing alone

with his door open. In his hand was a baseball bat and he had a shaved head and was wearing a

Stone Cold Steve Austin cut off T-shirt. We all got out of the car and the older kids, 4 of them made a

circle around him swearing at him and faking lunging. He would chase after one at a time and swing

the bat but miss. Finally one of my friends ran at him and at the last second he swung and caught my

friend in the forearm. Because my friend came from behind it was not an effective swing and my

friend although getting his forearm pretty fucked up was able to more or less trap the bat. At that

instant the rest of the crazy guys I was with converged on the madman. He was beaten rather

severely I just stood there and swore at him but inside I was freaking out. They must have stomped

on his head for 5 minutes or so. Then we drove off no cops or anyone showed up. One of the older

kids actually broke his foot stomping on him so hard. I thought they had killed the guy. I checked the

paper for a week to see if he was dead but there was nothing. Luckily the bat rolled down the street

during the fight or this guy would have been dead for sure. After that I tried to get my beer from other sources.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top