Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2004 1:17:28 PM EDT
Does it mean they like to do it?  This is the topic of conversation in my office at the moment.

Which makes me wonder.  What other cues are there that a lady is welcoming visitors?

In base housing if there is a mop outside the door, then the husband is on TDY.

I've even heard of white rocks around the mailbox.

What say you men?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#1]
They're called "nurses" and they're very, very dangerous!

Avoid like plague!

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:19:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm serious.  This is apparently a legitimate sure sign of a streetwalker.

This all came from our conversation of the lady Smurf and her white heels she wore year-round.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:22:02 PM EDT
[#3]
If they don't mace you after the first few lines of conversation, I always take that as a good sign.

Also, when they vomit into a waste basket at a bar, I usually offer to hold their hair back for them (that's just the kind of guy I am).
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:43:31 PM EDT
[#4]
When they wear white heels at the wrong time of year, it simply means they do not know how to dress. The same goes for men who wear black pants or shirts with brown belts and shoes.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#5]
"You can't wear white shoes after Labor Day!"

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:07:39 PM EDT
[#6]
They swallow?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:11:12 PM EDT
[#7]
It means they care more about shoes then men.

SGatr15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top