Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/27/2006 10:46:12 PM EDT
I just asked a Russian girl out, and she said, "OK Comrade"
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:50:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:51:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Russian and red-headed, too. Damn, what a combination. Should I hide my guns? I don't think I will teach her to shoot.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:53:23 PM EDT
[#3]
A real redhead?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:53:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Russian and red-headed, too. Damn, what a combination. Should I hide my guns? I don't think I will teach her to shoot.

She already knows how to shoot, don't worry about it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:04:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And probably a better shot than me.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:10:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:24:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Thought this was going to be the obligatory "Mail order bride" thread.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:49:03 PM EDT
[#8]
My mother-in-law is Russian. You cross her, and she'll chase you across the kitchen with a frying pan and whack you right upside the head.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:52:07 PM EDT
[#9]
The only Russian woman I knew where from "Little Odessa" in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn and they were all high maintanence, gold digging train wrecks
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:59:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Next time you see her, say:

Zdrastvoycheh

I think it means hello in Russian.
I think.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:06:44 AM EDT
[#11]
"vy yeblia periskopom, tovarischa?"
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:13:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Fantastic! Sexy! Romantic! Friendly! Open and Honest! Beautiful!
Товарищ is comrad and used during the soviet regime...not particularly popular with Russians who experienced that government... I am surprised she used that phrase...
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:31:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Ugly when they get gold
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:32:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Fantastic! Сексуальный! Romantic! Friendly! Open and Honest! Красивый!  
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:30:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Pie-ski!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:55:04 AM EDT
[#16]
we need some pictures of some russian cuties
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:15:21 AM EDT
[#17]
pump her full of freedom
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:27:07 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Go to Googleski Images and enter "Russian women"--------200000 hits...

Go to Googleski and enter "Russian women"-------42400000 hits...

"И вы любите сидеть на моей стороне...?"

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:29:21 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I'll go first
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:58:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Why do I keep thinking about the babushka (sp?) gene? Is there such a critter?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:16:31 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:26:45 AM EDT
[#22]
I was seein a Russian girl when I was in Korea, Lord she had the roundest firmest booty you had ever seen...just straight up beautiful. Her name was Elisa and she was from Vladivostok...damn thosewere the days...
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:33:33 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only 213,000 for me.  I like the third one that is found.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:47:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Ask her to say "moose and squirrel"...
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:59:35 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I just asked a Russian girl out, and she said, "OK Comrade"

She's gonna hammer & sickle your ass.

Lucky.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:26:56 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The only Russian woman I knew where from "Little Odessa" in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn and they were all high maintanence, gold digging train wrecks

+10000

I never really knew what Russian girls were like (and this covers all of the former USSR countries) until i moved to brooklyn.  They are the greediest, most self absorbed people on the planet...but theyre very honest about it
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:11:28 AM EDT
[#27]
The Russian mail order bride I met was good looking, but damn, she had the most fucked up set of teefusis I have ever seen on a person.
Even the English have better teeth.

Her husband was spending almost a $800 a month for 6 months for her oral surgery, and that didn't include the cost of braces.
Uncle Sugar picked up the rest.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:15:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Don't know about the Russians, but I dated a Ukrainian woman once.  She didn't know really what she wanted except a good time.  Not really stable as to where she was headed.

I must admit, though that she was a goddess.  I got the "I can't believe she is with you look" all the time we were out, and I wasn't a bad looking guy back then either.      

Women would assume she was a model, and ask her what kind of work she did.  Talk about an ego boost.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:17:26 AM EDT
[#29]
it's all fun and games until her ex-spetznaz husband from russia and now russian mafia member comes and cuts your nuts off, buries you in some remote place, takes off with all your money and toyota corolla
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:20:51 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give her an AK and a blindfold.

It will take her back to her elementary school days when they were taught to field strip an Ak in 10 seconds!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:22:16 AM EDT
[#31]
I know a lot of Russians.  I would say a sizable percentage of the Russians in the US are Jewish (that is outside of Brighton Beach).  I don't have a lot of positive things to say about the non-Jewish Russians, however, the Jewish Russians are pretty uniformly very good people.  The value loyalty to friends and family (a trait you will find in most all Russians) and hard work.  They are very kind, but beware the mothers will force feed you delicious food till you burst, and there is no way you will be able to consume half the vodka they do and stay awake.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:27:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Warning:

She may be "Green Card" hunting! I have dated a few & my friend married one! You will either find a great one or get the bottom of the barrel, there is usually no in between.  The bad ones will most likely give you something you don't want! My buddy has a story if I could detail it here would send most men into hiding or running for the shovel, sheets & plastic tarp!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:27:37 AM EDT
[#33]
I might ask a Russian girl out soon too.

Thanks for the tips, comrades.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:28:32 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
The Russian mail order bride I met was good looking, but damn, she had the most fucked up set of teefusis I have ever seen on a person.
Even the English have better teeth.

Her husband was spending almost a $800 a month for 6 months for her oral surgery, and that didn't include the cost of braces.
Uncle Sugar picked up the rest.

I was going to say that....all of the "normal" russian women that I've ever met had some jacked up dentition.

I also find Russians to be incredibly conniving....they're "chisellers" as my dad would say.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:31:22 AM EDT
[#35]
I have a friend that is a doctor.  He was attracted to and married a Russian girl 20 years younger.

First, she begged him to pay to have her mother brought to America.  Then, she whined until he paid to have all her siblings brought over (because she was lonely).  

She knew when she married him that he was sterile.  (Everybody knows this about him...he's very open about it).  She began to whine that she wanted a baby.  He could not give her one.  

All of a sudden, she wants a divorce.  

She took him to the cleaners after 3 years of marriage.  Then, she took the money (almost $400K....her 50% of his net worth) and her family back to Russia.

What a happy ending. NOT!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:35:24 AM EDT
[#36]
I've had nothing but luck with Russian girls, but I only met one I would take home to mom.  Man is she GREAT!  Doing some modeling here in the US, too.  I am not posting a photo.

Generally they are without morals, use sex as a handshake, drink like fish and chain smoke.  Great girlfriends, terrible wives.  Selfish is a good term.  I've never met a Russian girl in the States, so they may go better.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:36:33 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I have a friend that is a doctor.  He was attracted to and married a Russian girl 20 years younger.

First, she begged him to pay to have her mother brought to America.  Then, she whined until he paid to have all her siblings brought over (because she was lonely).  

She knew when she married him that he was sterile.  (Everybody knows this about him...he's very open about it).  She began to whine that she wanted a baby.  He could not give her one.  

All of a sudden, she wants a divorce.  

She took him to the cleaners after 3 years of marriage.  Then, she took the money (almost $400K....her 50% of his net worth) and her family back to Russia.

What a happy ending. NOT!

He could take a trip over there & for a few k could find a good cleaner & have the problem fixed!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:48:25 AM EDT
[#38]
I like mine.

She was born in Brazil to Russian parents.  Her first language is Russian.  She didn't start learning English until age 6.  She still converses exclusively in Russian with her father.

She doesn't have a lot of the baggage many American women carry.

See www.nomarriage.com - Site is pretty edgy but the guy makes some very good points.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:55:05 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I like mine.

She was born in Brazil to Russian parents.  Her first language is Russian.  She didn't start learning English until age 6.  She still converses exclusively in Russian with her father.

She doesn't have a lot of the baggage many American women carry.

See www.nomarriage.com - Site is pretty edgy but the guy makes some very good points.

I find it hard to trust someone that speaks a language I don't know in front of me on a regular basis when addressing others.  When in America, speak English.  They could be making fun of you or making bad comments and you are sitting there smiling at them.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:07:29 AM EDT
[#40]
This isnt limited to russian women, but it works.

"Never date a women with bigger underwear than you"
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:10:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Foxey Third World Chicks,,,there just as F*cckked as the one's here,,,,BTW no Disrespect or Flame required
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:21:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:23:41 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
it's all fun and games until her ex-spetznaz husband from russia and now russian mafia member comes and cuts your nuts off, buries you in some remote place, takes off with all your money and toyota corolla

[PaulieWalnuts] He's an interior decorator! [/PaulieWalnuts]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:24:33 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Foxey Third World Chicks,,,there just as F*cckked as the one's here,,,,BTW no Disrespect or Flame required

Sorry but I think they are even worse.  
- American women already have their citizenship, we don't have to rope a man to stay here.
- American women already know about hard work.  We don't need to rope an American to keep us.
- American women won't leave you and take your hard earned American money back to Russia.

I had the displeasure of living in Chicago for 15 years.  Chicago is full of Russians.  Many people have left the city and moved to the suburbs to get away from what they are now calling, "The Russian Invasion".  Most of them are here with expired Visas looking for a way to stay here.  

There are special night clubs to go where you can meet such Russian women.  The biggest scam now that goes on in these clubs is women paying American men to marry them and vice versa.
These men/women are paid initial installments, monthly payments are made then over a 2 year period.  You are required to get to know the woman or man, be present at all immigration investigations on your marriage for 2 years, and live with this person (and the whole family) during this time.  I know men that have done this.  If they ever get caught, they are going to prison.

At the end, they file for divorce and retain their citizenship.  I don't need to tell you how illegal this is and how sick it makes me.  Further, whether they paid you or not she/he is still entitled to what the state decides is the fair share of your net worth when they leave you.

American women may have baggage but these people strictly have cash flow agendas.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:51:36 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry but I think they are even worse.  
- American women already have their citizenship, we don't have to rope a man to stay here.
- American women already know about hard work.  We don't need to rope an American to keep us.
- American women won't leave you and take your hard earned American money back to Russia.

I had the displeasure of living in Chicago for 15 years.  Chicago is full of Russians.  Many people have left the city and moved to the suburbs to get away from what they are now calling, "The Russian Invasion".  Most of them are here with expired Visas looking for a way to stay here.  

There are special night clubs to go where you can meet such Russian women.  The biggest scam now that goes on in these clubs is women paying American men to marry them and vice versa.
These men/women are paid initial installments, monthly payments are made then over a 2 year period.  You are required to get to know the woman or man, be present at all immigration investigations on your marriage for 2 years, and live with this person (and the whole family) during this time.  I know men that have done this.  If they ever get caught, they are going to prison.

At the end, they file for divorce and retain their citizenship.  I don't need to tell you how illegal this is and how sick it makes me.  Further, whether they paid you or not she/he is still entitled to what the state decides is the fair share of your net worth when they leave you.

American women may have baggage but these people strictly have cash flow agendas.

Thanks for the reply, well said and interesting.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Thats what I was thinking.  She knows how to shoot already, comrade etc.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:50:03 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats what I was thinking.  She knows how to shoot already, comrade etc.

Yeah and just like my Dad always says, "If you're gonna be a sucker, be a quiet one."
Don't start a RANT thread when she cleans you out and laughs about how stupid the American man really was for believing she was sincere.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:50:25 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

...I find it hard to trust someone that speaks a language I don't know in front of me on a regular basis when addressing others.  When in America, speak English.  They could be making fun of you or making bad comments and you are sitting there smiling at them.

My girlfriend doesn't do that.  I've heard her speak Russian only a few times.

OTOH I have several Russian, Ukranian, etc. coworkers who converse in Russian regularly.  I'm going to have my GF teach me enough of the language to get the general idea of what they're talking about.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Tesnevo and I went into a restaurant once and there was this girl from the Ukraine that was GORGEOUS!!! She was a waitress and was extremely nice! MMMMmmmmm......"Vee hawve vays offve micking you tawlk" ....mmmmmmm I wish.......
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:00:29 AM EDT
[#50]
As usual, you tell a man the truth and what does he do?  Goes the way of his misguided heat seeking missile and fails to read all applicable warning signs.  Then...he wants to complain afterwards when things size up the way others told him it would if he continued on said path.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top