Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2012 7:34:56 AM EDT
I have been looking into a lot of astrophotography pics for a while now and have always been fascinated with stars and the heavens. I used to have an old "kids" telescope that I enjoyed very much. I am thinking about getting a new telescope, something bigger to enjoy and maybe even, eventually, adapt it into a photography tool.

Does anyone have any suggestions on any telescopes that are fairly simple to use and that can be easily converted to use for photography? I have tried to research myself, but the possibilities are overwhelming...
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:08:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Roommate has an 8" Celestron (Schmidt Cassegrain style) on the motorized mount and a T adapter for Canon EOS.  

Here's a shot of Saturn I got with it and a Canon T2i:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top