Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 4:26:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 4:36:56 PM EST by BlueDevil]
Teens shot during break-in charged with robbery
By PAIGE HEWITT Copyright 2009 HOUSTON CHRONICLE
Two 17-year-olds from Spring who were shot by a homeowner during a break-in in north Harris County Sunday morning have been charged.
Shalom Mendoza, of the 23000 block of Earlmist, and Gerson Jonathan Linares, of the 23000 block of Canyon Lake, have been charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon.
Authorities said the two were inside a woman’s home in the 24000 block of Briarcreek when the she shot them through a door.
Linares was shot in the left side and in the right leg and Mendoza was shot in the right shoulder. They fled after the shootings.
The teens then called police and reported they had been robbed and shot, police said.

Texas Castle Law at it's best!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:28:09 PM EST
Good for the homeowner! Got hits on both through the door.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:36:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By DnPRK:
Good for the homeowner! Got hits on both through the door.

HA HA!!

Concealment is not equal to cover.

Glad they didn't know that.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:37:29 PM EST
Good shoot.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:39:03 PM EST
Originally Posted By BlueDevil:
Shalom Mendoza

LOL WUT
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:42:49 PM EST
Fuck 'em, too bad they weren't deadeded.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:43:33 PM EST
Originally Posted By panzersergeant:
Good shoot.

+1
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:18:39 PM EST
nice work... but shooting through a door is a little bit

Still... wasn't there, not going to second-guess.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:21:22 PM EST
I guess they can add "filing a false report with the police" to the charges, for claiming THEY were the ones who were robbed?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:22:07 PM EST
Originally Posted By 45FMJoe:

Why do you want them dead? Isn't stopping, apprehending , and incarcerating them enough?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:34:00 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/15/2009 5:34:33 PM EST by AR15KittyKat]
Originally Posted By Hebrew_Battle_Rifle:

Why do you want them dead? Isn't stopping, apprehending , and incarcerating them enough?

Nope, they'll recover & grow up to do more hardcore crimes, they were there to rob w/ deadly weapons, so they're weren't there to play nice...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:43:48 PM EST

You are right, there is no statistic that shows the VAST MAJORITY of incarcerated felons are repeat offenders. In fact, there isn't a single repeat offender in prison, just first timers "learning their lesson." You do realize, of course that these two shitbags will be idolized on the street? They now have "street cred," and the same culture that led them to try the last home invasion will probably just encourage them to take even bigger risks because they are obviously "invincible."

Think before you ask such questions.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:54:00 PM EST

It's cheaper to kill 'em. An they won't be doing it again. If they go to prison, they just learn how to be better criminals.
I'll take a dead armed thief over a locked up one any day.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:58:16 PM EST

Grandma popped a cap in them. How are they going to explain this to their fellow gang members?

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:59:16 PM EST

Fuck them.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:00:55 PM EST
wow, if they happened to me those fuckers would have ate 30 rounds from my AR's clip.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:01:58 PM EST
Originally Posted By armoredsaint:
wow, if they happened to me those fuckers would have ate 30 rounds from my AR's clip.

You have a clip for you AR? Who made the conversion kit????
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:02:21 PM EST
Originally Posted By TheGrayMan:

If you know you are the only person who is supposed to be in the house and two unknown
persons are on the other side of an interior door the only thing more than shooting through
the door at them is opening that door first and giving them a chance to grab you before you can shoot.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:02:41 PM EST
One's home is sacrosanct. All who enter with criminal intent should leave parallel. I recently read of somewhere you are allowed to bill the relatives for the ammo.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:03:02 PM EST

Agreed...

I'm not taking any shots through doors unless its a true SHTF senario.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:05:44 PM EST

Actually from a purely logical perspective these two have shown they are bad apples.....they don't belong
in society. It is far far cheaper to bury them as a result of their death at the hands of an intended victim of their
crime than it is to arrest, try and jail them. If a miscreants actions show they are not useful members of society
it is a far more logical to allow them to be removed from society permanently than to expend precious resources that
could be put to good use elswhere giving said dirtbags 3 hots and a cot till they get out. And the next time the
intended victim might not be as lucky as the first one.....the next intended victim might end up "deaded" instead.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:06:13 PM EST
This reminds me of a vid I have that talked about shooting through drywall. I think it was an NRA free-bee.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:06:46 PM EST
I got this in an email:

DEPORT HER TO AMERICA!

The Rambo Granny of Melbourne, Australia

Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down... and shot off their testicles.
The old lady spent a week hunting those men down -and, when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way, said Melbourne police investigator Evan Delp.
Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the sergeant's desk and told him as calm as could be: 'Those bastards will never rape anybody again, by God.'
Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his penis and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cell mate Stanley Thomas, 29, were holed up..
The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas' testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled penis, police said. 'The one guy, Thomas, didn't lose his manhood, 'but the doctor I talked to said he won't be using it the way he used to,' Detective Delp told reporters. 'Both men are still in pretty bad shape, 'but I think they're just happy to be alive after what they've been through.'
The Rambo Granny swung into action August 21 after her granddaughter Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row.. 'When I saw the look on my Debbie's face that night in the hospital, 'I decided I was going to go out and get those bastards myself ''cause I figured the Law would go easy on them,' recalled the retired library worker.. 'And I wasn't scared of them, either - because I've got me a gun and I've been shootin' all my life. 'And I wasn't dumb enough to turn it in when the law changed about owning one.'
So, using a police artist's sketch of the suspects and Debbie's description of the sickos, tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested neighborhood where the crime took place till she spotted the ill-fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel. 'I knew it was them the minute I saw 'em, but I shot a picture of 'em anyway' and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them,' the oldster recalled...

'So I went back to that hotel and found their room and knocked on the door, 'and the minute the big one opened the door, I shot 'em right square between the legs,'right where it would really hurt 'em most, you know. 'Then I went in and shot the other one 'as he backed up pleading to me to spare him.' Then I went down to the police station and turned myself in..'
Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the vigilante granny. 'What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison,' Det. Delp said, 'especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for Mayor.'
DEPORT HER TO AMERICA - WE NEED HER!

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:10:06 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/15/2009 6:10:53 PM EST by Drewcoolness]
Originally Posted By PinePig:
Shalom Mendoza

LOL WUT

a jewish mexican maybe?

Originally Posted By armoredsaint:

You have a clip for you AR? Who made the conversion kit????

I saw that coming a mile away.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:27:25 PM EST
Originally Posted By SkilletsUSMC:

Agreed...

Could've been a screen door or a glass door.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:34:03 PM EST
Every one of these bastards should be deaded every time.

HH
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:36:35 PM EST
Originally Posted By Greenfeet:
Originally Posted By SkilletsUSMC:

Agreed...

Could've been a screen door or a glass door.

That's a fair point.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:56:22 PM EST
Originally Posted By Drewcoolness:
Shalom Mendoza

LOL WUT

a jewish mexican maybe?

I was in Nogales, Mexico enjoying lunch at a nice outdoor restaurant when this very question came up.
When the waiter happened by, I asked "Are there any Mexican Jews?" He said he didn't know, but would go ask the owner.
He came back a few minutes later and said "No Mexican joos, senor. There's orange joos, and apple joos, but no Mexican joos.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:59:39 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/15/2009 7:01:12 PM EST by jbombelli]

No. Fuck 'em. They're going to come out of prison better at crime than when they went in. Hopefully they'll die in there and nobody will have to worry about their stupid asses ever again.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:06:46 PM EST
This has more information and a video showing the kids.

It says she heard them in the house and holed up in her bedroom but shot them when they kicked in the bedroom door.

There's also a comment from a neighbor that the women in the neighborhood are going to get guns and take the safety courses.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:20:50 PM EST
Originally Posted By OnlineAllTheTime:
This has more information and a video showing the kids.

It says she heard them in the house and holed up in her bedroom but shot them when they kicked in the bedroom door.

There's also a comment from a neighbor that the women in the neighborhood are going to get guns and take the safety courses.

Well now... that puts a different shine on things.

Good shoot, young lady
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:29:30 PM EST

Think before you ask such questions.

I am one of the few that post on the board that does think before posting.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:34:03 PM EST
Originally Posted By LarryThePirate:
Originally Posted By Drewcoolness:
Shalom Mendoza

LOL WUT

a jewish mexican maybe?

I was in Nogales, Mexico enjoying lunch at a nice outdoor restaurant when this very question came up.
When the waiter happened by, I asked "Are there any Mexican Jews?" He said he didn't know, but would go ask the owner.
He came back a few minutes later and said "No Mexican joos, senor. There's orange joos, and apple joos, but no Mexican joos.

There is such a thing. I've met two of them, and one Argentinian.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:29:24 AM EST
The best part is they called the cops
Top Top