Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/30/2007 10:55:47 PM EDT

Why don't I care that he killed and beheaded a sex offender? Is it wrong to hope he gets off lightly for it? I wish more people would kill and decapitate sex offenders.....

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314303,00.html

PLYMOUTH, Mich. — One of two teens facing murder charges in the brutal burning and beheading of a sex offender told police he helped the other suspect with the slaying in order to clear a $100 debt, the Detroit News reports.

Alexander James Letkemann, 18, told police that fellow suspect Jean Pierre "JP" Orlewicz, 17, told him that he would erase the debt if he helped him dispose of the body, according to a statement read in court by Canton Township Police Det. Michael Sekel during a preliminary examination held Friday.

Following the hearing, a judge ruled there is enough evidence to hold both teens for trial on charges of first-degree premeditated murder and mutilation of a corpse in the death of Daniel Sorensen, 26, but he tossed a separate felony murder charge following the preliminary examination. Their circuit court arraignment will be held Dec. 14.

Click here to read the Detroit News report.

The grisly details of Sorensen's final hours emerged as Letkemann's police statements were revealed in court, the News reported.

"Me and JP hung out at his grandpa's house. I drove. He discussed with me his plan to lure Dan over and killing him," Letkemann told police. "All I had to do was clean up. I would have no part in the actual act. He would call it even for the hundred dollars I owed him [Orlewicz]."

Letkemann placed the blame for the murder squarely on Orlewicz, according to his statement to police.

"I don't know why he had it out so bad for that guy," Letkemann said tearfully in a video recording made by police, the News reports. "It's almost like he just wanted to kill somebody."

Letkemann described events, according to the News report, saying "JP shut the door behind him and just did it ... I couldn't even react to it. It knocked the wind out of me."

Earlier, a high school senior testified that he thought Orlewicz was kidding when asking for help in moving the body.

"I asked them if it was a joke, and they said no," said Isam Ayyash, who testified about his role in events surrounding the Nov. 7 slaying.

Ayyash said Sorensen's body was wrapped in a tarp in the Canton Township garage of Orlewicz's grandfather. Sorensen was stabbed at least 13 times in the garage, prosecutors say.

"We walked in the garage, and [Orlewicz] indicated Dan's body was in the tarp," Ayyash said.

Ayyash also said Orlewicz pointed to a blue and white container in the garage and told him Sorensen's head was inside it. Orlewicz and Letkemann finished wrapping up the body, lifted it and put it in the back of a pickup truck parked in the garage, he said.

"[Orlewicz] asked to borrow my clothing because his was covered in blood," Ayyash said. "I gave him my undershirt and jeans."

Ayyash said Wayne County Assistant Prosecutor Robert Moran offered him immunity as an accessory to a homicide after the fact if he told the truth on the stand.

The Wayne County medical examiner's office says an autopsy revealed Sorensen already was dead before his body was burned and beheaded.

When prosecutors showed photos of Sorensen's corpse, Letkemann slumped in his chair and shielded his face with his hand. Orlewicz looked at the photos with little outward emotion.

Sorensen's girlfriend, Breana Milow, 20, testified earlier Friday that he occasionally carried a revolver and a knife and expected to collect $3,000 on the day he was killed.

"It was for his protection," Milow said of the gun. "He used it whenever he went to do a job."

Milow testified that Sorensen had gone to the garage the day he was killed to extort money from someone Orlewicz knew.

Milow also testified that Sorensen told her he had gone to the garage earlier that week, and the floors and windows were covered with a tarp.

The defense argued it was hearsay, and District Judge Michael Gerou did not allow the statement into evidence.

"I really didn't want to know the details about the job," Milow said.

Orlewicz's lawyer, James C. Thomas, says his client's ultimate defense is that Sorensen's actions resulted in his death.

The murder charges carry mandatory sentences of life in prison. Mutilating a corpse carries a maximum sentence of 10 years.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:58:07 PM EDT
Well, shit...
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:02:29 PM EDT
1. Boys will be boys.

2. 3 coconspirators is at least 1 too many.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:04:58 PM EDT
I won't lose any sleep over a dead sex offender, but that kid sounds like a psycho.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:09:06 PM EDT
I think it's all in degrees, was this guy a piss behind the wrong dumpster sex offender, or the expose himself to people, solicite little girls sex offender?

Originally Posted By Max_Power:
I won't lose any sleep over a dead sex offender, but that kid sounds like a psycho.

Bingo.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:11:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By steve-oh:
I think it's all in degrees, was this guy a piss behind the wrong dumpster sex offender, or the expose himself to people, solicite little girls sex offender?

Bingo.

Who's to say the Almighty doesn't now and again have a little work for a pious psycho ?
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:21:12 PM EDT

Count on many of the mouthbreathers here to not even think about that and just root for these little sociopaths. For a group so untrusting of their government, people here sure like to take people by face value when they are labeled by the government.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:23:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By EndofGoogle:

Count on many of the mouthbreathers here to not even think about that and just root for these little sociopaths. For a group so untrusting of their government, people here sure like to take people by face value when they are labeled by the government.

See a lot of sex offenders/predators, do you? A creepy perv is far likelier to fall through the cracks than a Romeo & Juliet is to get tagged.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:24:28 PM EDT

Exactly. Genarlow Wilson, or John Couey?
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:25:34 PM EDT

"Allah! Allah! God is good!"

What? No vid?

He wouldn't make a good Muslim if he didn't even post a vid.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:25:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FLAL1A:

See a lot of sex offenders/predators, do you? A creepy perv is far likelier to fall through the cracks than a Romeo & Juliet is to get tagged.

This guy did time in jail for consensual sex with another underage girl. Thankfully the GA supreme court overturned the sentence.

Should someone behead him?
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:27:34 PM EDT

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:27:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By badfish274:

If you knew what Angel Boy Wilson & his friends did, and he tried to walk your daughter home from school, you'd kill him for his trouble.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:29:24 PM EDT

If you knew what Angel Boy Wilson & his friends did, and he tried to walk your daughter home from school, you'd kill him for his trouble.

Oh christ, what exactly did he do?

My daughter wouldn't be the type to be hanging out at hotel parties and having casual oral sex.

But hey, lets lock him up because he and another girl decided to go for some oral sex!
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:37:22 PM EDT

img.coxnewsweb.com/B/03/42/98/image_5498423.jpg

This guy did time in jail for consensual sex with another underage girl. Thankfully the GA supreme court overturned the sentence.

Don't go screwing up a perfectly good lynching with your Christian values! You know that "boy" needs to HANG!
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:44:00 PM EDT
I'd like to know what the guy did. Did he rape, molest, hurt, or in some other way injure a child? If so, good riddance to him.

Did he have a thing with a sixteen year old when he was eighteen? That would be different.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:55:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/30/2007 11:56:52 PM EDT by npd233]

Victim is not listed in Michigan's sex offender registry. www.mipsor.state.mi.us/
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 12:11:25 AM EDT
That's no way to get ahead in life.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 12:13:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Silesius:

That's a very sharp observation...you really know how to cut to the point.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 12:29:59 AM EDT

I was going to say something like that, but it wasn't going to be that good.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 12:51:42 AM EDT

My daughter wouldn't be the type to be hanging out at hotel parties and having casual oral sex.

But hey, lets lock him up because he and another girl decided to go for some oral sex!

I forget the exact numbers, but it involved Wilson and 2 - 4 other fine young men. They took somebody's 15 yo daughter to a hotel room, where some number of them engaged in sexual intercourse with the girl & filmed it. Then the 3 to 5 of them lined up and throat-fucked her one after another, using the 15 year old girl as a sperm dump and backdrop for a cinematic classic memorializing the mighty but romantic penises of the offensive line, or whatever they were.

As I hope I made clear, the precise numbers evade me; nonetheless, if poor little Genarlow is Romeo, so was Ron Jeremy. If the girl was Juliet, you need to rename your doormat.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:00:12 AM EDT
The Michigan sex offender:No, he was not some pervert. He was 17,and the girl he was with was 14 (but he thought she was 16). The girl's mother brought the charges that resulted in him being labelled a "sex offender" . It was a bum rap for the victim,and he had trouble finding a job for what turned out to be the rest of his life. His father was very bitter about him being identified in every article about this crime as a sex offender,as if that somehow justified what they did to him. You only have part of the story here-it was extensively reported in this area.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:42:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/1/2007 1:44:26 AM EDT by themagikbullet]
as for the story in the op, the two kids sound like psychos, and as for the victim-I'll reserve the test on my care-o-meter until we know what he actually did...

eta: jeep, if that's the case for the guy, then I feel sorry for him...

I forget the exact numbers, but it involved Wilson and 2 - 4 other fine young men. They took somebody's 15 yo daughter to a hotel room, where some number of them engaged in sexual intercourse with the girl & filmed it. Then the 3 to 5 of them lined up and throat-fucked her one after another, using the 15 year old girl as a sperm dump and backdrop for a cinematic classic memorializing the mighty but romantic penises of the offensive line, or whatever they were.

As I hope I made clear, the precise numbers evade me; nonetheless, if poor little Genarlow is Romeo, so was Ron Jeremy. If the girl was Juliet, you need to rename your doormat.

as for genarlo, are you seriously aligning yourself with that fuckrag prosecutor mcdade?
looked a lot like him trying to look tough on crime for his resume and voting block regardless of the case's merit to me. (a la nifong)

I'm pretty sure I was railing my high school girlfriend when I was 17 and she was 15... is that worse than when our ages were 16 and 14 or 18 and 16? These draconian laws are pretty absurd if you ask me.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:46:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By theBUBBAMANcan:

Originally Posted By Silesius:

That's a very sharp observation...you really know how to cut to the point.

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:53:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Scooter4736:
I'd like to know what the guy did. Did he rape, molest, hurt, or in some other way injure a child? If so, good riddance to him.

Did he have a thing with a sixteen year old when he was eighteen? That would be different.

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:10:39 AM EDT

+1.

If it was my sister, he'd have been lucky to see the inside of a squad car.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:10:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By themagikbullet:
as for genarlo, are you seriously aligning yourself with that fuckrag prosecutor mcdade?
looked a lot like him trying to look tough on crime for his resume and voting block regardless of the case's merit to me. (a la nifong)

I'm pretty sure I was railing my high school girlfriend when I was 17 and she was 15... is that worse than when our ages were 16 and 14 or 18 and 16? These draconian laws are pretty absurd if you ask me.

Are you seriously suggesting that 3 - 5 guys turning a 15 yo girl into a 110 lb video-certified jizz rag is "Romeo & Juliet, kids will be kids" stuff? If that was my daughter, I'd have their sacs for change purses, and they'd be begging to go to prison till my expiration date was past.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:32:35 AM EDT
I'm suggesting that although repugnant, a 15 year old can choose to engage in such actions. this was indeed consensual. and if the male participants are under 18 anyway where does that leave you? if you found yourself in this exact situation I'd tell you to focus on your daughter's judgement and behavior first.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:47:55 AM EDT
What I find most disturbing about this is that two teenagers could methodically decapitate and the n burn another human over a $100.00 debt with apparently no more emotion than swatting a fly. These kids are seriously screwed up no matter how you look at it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 5:41:30 AM EDT
reason #1 never to invite other people to your situation...take care of it yourself from start to finish.

why do people always insist on calling in a helper.
have we gotten that to that point of Co-Dependancy.

how many situations end up with 2 people on the front page of the paper.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:11:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/1/2007 6:28:28 AM EDT by EndofGoogle]

Originally Posted By jeep44:
The Michigan sex offender:No, he was not some pervert. He was 17,and the girl he was with was 14 (but he thought she was 16). The girl's mother brought the charges that resulted in him being labelled a "sex offender" . It was a bum rap for the victim,and he had trouble finding a job for what turned out to be the rest of his life. His father was very bitter about him being identified in every article about this crime as a sex offender,as if that somehow justified what they did to him. You only have part of the story here-it was extensively reported in this area.

Well there ya go, he did something probably a fair amount of Arfcommers did in their youth.

I guess you'd tell others to kill you immediately if you got caught peeing behind a dumpster or got caught back then sleeping with your 17yo girlfriend when your where 18, correct? I guess you'd also have to accept death even if you where wrongly accussed by a vengeful wife that you did something bad to your kids during martial strife, eh?
\/\/\/\/
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:15:13 AM EDT
I'm of the opinion that sex offenders forfeit the right to breath.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:06:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:41:28 AM EDT

img.coxnewsweb.com/B/03/42/98/image_5498423.jpg

Please. That guy comitted a crime in his state and went to jail. End of story.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:09:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Falar:

All laws are not "right", ie AWB. Making it a crime for two minors to do the inevitable is in the same category. The government shouldn't be there to make up for shitty parenting, I though people like you despised nanny states?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:12:36 AM EDT

Then this is the first time I've heard this. AFAIK, he had consentual sex with a 17 year old, which was also filmed, and she charged him with rape. The jury acquitted him on those charges. Then the shitbag prosecutors found a loophole in the law where he could be charged with aggravated child molestation for oral sex with the 15 year old.

Don't want your kids doing that? Raise them right. Everything was consensual. It really is that simple.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:21:03 AM EDT
So what is news, That a guy did this for 100.00 when it was worth 150.00?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:35:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/1/2007 8:35:34 AM EDT by twckxbzd]
wtf did the victim do as a job?
maybe i cant read but it sounded like he was trying to extort money with a pistol and a knife.
Sorensen's girlfriend, Breana Milow, 20, testified earlier Friday that he occasionally carried a revolver and a knife and expected to collect $3,000 on the day he was killed.

"It was for his protection," Milow said of the gun. "He used it whenever he went to do a job."

Milow testified that Sorensen had gone to the garage the day he was killed to extort money from someone Orlewicz knew.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:39:11 AM EDT
Just a hunch but the world would be a better place if all 3 were no longer in it
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:40:59 AM EDT

All laws are not "right", ie AWB. Making it a crime for two minors to do the inevitable is in the same category. The government shouldn't be there to make up for shitty parenting, I though people like you despised nanny states?

No, I despise lawyers seeking out cases that they can play up with racial overtones and put the country on trial for its racist ways just because they are seeking fame.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:45:19 AM EDT

No, I despise lawyers seeking out cases that they can play up with racial overtones and put the country on trial for its racist ways just because they are seeking fame.

Yeah, a 10 year sentence for 'aggravated child molestation' which was in reality consensual oral sex is totally alright.

The shitbag prosecutor found a loophole in a law and used it to screw this kid.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:46:39 AM EDT

Yup, every lawyer out there is just going for fame, there is no actual wrongdoing on the gov's part... Nice dodge btw.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:46:48 AM EDT

Bingo.

Who's to say the Almighty doesn't now and again have a little work for a pious psycho ?

he does work in mysterious ways!
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:50:50 AM EDT
On the surface, they all sound like a bunch of losers. Whatever.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:24:09 AM EDT

Huh. Yet no rape charges!

Why do you like to portray this as some poor, sweet, innocent little girl being dragged off and abused by a bunch of big bad black men, rather than what it is... a slut who wanted to get it on with several guys.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:36:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By WinterBorn:

+1.

If it was my sister, he'd have been lucky to see the inside of a squad car.

If your sister willingly did that, and it WAS CONSENTUAL, why would you be mad at the boys?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:48:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Tannim:

If your sister willingly did that, and it WAS CONSENTUAL, why would you be mad at the boys?

This is America, where the men make the sexual decisions fow womean, dont ya know?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:57:31 AM EDT
1 psycopath, 2 freaken morons, and one sex offender off the streets.....sounds like Big Ups to me!
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:39:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/1/2007 10:52:26 AM EDT by migunner]

Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
Why don't I care that he killed and beheaded a sex offender? Is it wrong to hope he gets off lightly for it? I wish more people would kill and decapitate sex offenders.....

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314303,00.html

PLYMOUTH, Mich. — One of two teens facing murder charges in the brutal burning and beheading of a sex offender told police he helped the other suspect with the slaying in order to clear a $100 debt, the Detroit News reports.

Alexander James Letkemann, 18, told police that fellow suspect Jean Pierre "JP" Orlewicz, 17, told him that he would erase the debt if he helped him dispose of the body, according to a statement read in court by Canton Township Police Det. Michael Sekel during a preliminary examination held Friday.

Following the hearing, a judge ruled there is enough evidence to hold both teens for trial on charges of first-degree premeditated murder and mutilation of a corpse in the death of Daniel Sorensen, 26, but he tossed a separate felony murder charge following the preliminary examination. Their circuit court arraignment will be held Dec. 14.

Click here to read the Detroit News report.

The grisly details of Sorensen's final hours emerged as Letkemann's police statements were revealed in court, the News reported.

"Me and JP hung out at his grandpa's house. I drove. He discussed with me his plan to lure Dan over and killing him," Letkemann told police. "All I had to do was clean up. I would have no part in the actual act. He would call it even for the hundred dollars I owed him [Orlewicz]."

Letkemann placed the blame for the murder squarely on Orlewicz, according to his statement to police.

"I don't know why he had it out so bad for that guy," Letkemann said tearfully in a video recording made by police, the News reports. "It's almost like he just wanted to kill somebody."

Letkemann described events, according to the News report, saying "JP shut the door behind him and just did it ... I couldn't even react to it. It knocked the wind out of me."

Earlier, a high school senior testified that he thought Orlewicz was kidding when asking for help in moving the body.

"I asked them if it was a joke, and they said no," said Isam Ayyash, who testified about his role in events surrounding the Nov. 7 slaying.

Ayyash said Sorensen's body was wrapped in a tarp in the Canton Township garage of Orlewicz's grandfather. Sorensen was stabbed at least 13 times in the garage, prosecutors say.

"We walked in the garage, and [Orlewicz] indicated Dan's body was in the tarp," Ayyash said.

Ayyash also said Orlewicz pointed to a blue and white container in the garage and told him Sorensen's head was inside it. Orlewicz and Letkemann finished wrapping up the body, lifted it and put it in the back of a pickup truck parked in the garage, he said.

"[Orlewicz] asked to borrow my clothing because his was covered in blood," Ayyash said. "I gave him my undershirt and jeans."

Ayyash said Wayne County Assistant Prosecutor Robert Moran offered him immunity as an accessory to a homicide after the fact if he told the truth on the stand.

The Wayne County medical examiner's office says an autopsy revealed Sorensen already was dead before his body was burned and beheaded.

When prosecutors showed photos of Sorensen's corpse, Letkemann slumped in his chair and shielded his face with his hand. Orlewicz looked at the photos with little outward emotion.

Milow also testified that Sorensen told her he had gone to the garage earlier that week, and the floors and windows were covered with a tarp.

The defense argued it was hearsay, and District Judge Michael Gerou did not allow the statement into evidence.

"I really didn't want to know the details about the job," Milow said.

Orlewicz's lawyer, James C. Thomas, says his client's ultimate defense is that Sorensen's actions resulted in his death.

The murder charges carry mandatory sentences of life in prison. Mutilating a corpse carries a maximum sentence of 10 years.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Why don't you read the facts about the case first. The brutally murdered man was

unpopular and when he was 17 he met a girl on the internet who

lived in illinois and they started talking. The girl said she was 17 and so

started a 4 month internet relationship. The guy finally saved up enough money to go

see his gf, who had lied about her age; she was 14 at the time. They did stuff and her

parents found out and called the cops. That is why he is a sex offender. Big fucking deal.

He owed the kids some money for pot or something of the sorts. He did not deserve to die.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:40:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By migunner:

He owed the kids some money for pot or something of the sorts. He did not deserve to die.

MJ is a harmless herb....

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:47:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/1/2007 11:48:39 AM EDT by dog-meat]
I didn't read the story yet, I hope it's good.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top