Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2002 3:59:49 AM EDT
Ted will be on CNN's Crossfire Live
7pm - 8PM tonight (Live audience at George Washington University). It will be fun the see the liberal college students get put in their place when they take on gun control/hunting w/Ted.
Then for all you NYC folks , Ted will be outside FOX studios at 8:30AM on wednesday giving a cooking demonstration (he and his wife have a new book "Kill it N'Grill it') mmmm free venison and rock and roll
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 5:35:23 AM EDT
[#1]
He just cracks me up--- "Kill it 'n Grill it" [:D]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:22:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I've never particularly cared for Ted's music, but I love his attitude and views.

Sick 'em Ted.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:30:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I've never particularly cared for Ted's music, but I love his attitude and views.

Sick 'em Ted.
View Quote

I concur[:D]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:37:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Excellent!

The Motor City Madman vs. James Carville.  I gotta see this.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:46:31 AM EDT
[#5]
For once, Carville going into a battle of wits, unarmed.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:12:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll be there Wed. morning 0830 hours after work with Helldog40, any other NY'ers wanna meet up? FrankSquid? Vinnie? EDPMedic? Shaggy? C'mon fellas!

Of course I'm going to abuse my NYPD authority to get real close to the guy![;)]
Maybe I'll get him to come to the BRC or sell him an LEGP???

(FELLOW MODS - JUST LEAVE THIS TACKED UP UNTIL TUESDAY 5/14 NIGHT...I Wonder what kind of turnout I can generate!)
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:18:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd love to be there Wave but duty calls at the golf course.  Damn    Enjoy, it should be great!
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:21:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'd love to be there Wave but duty calls at the golf course.  Damn    Enjoy, it should be great!
View Quote

C'MON Man...it's Raining! Nobody will be golfing (right?)
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:09:49 PM EDT
[#9]
[:)] already have a reminder programmed into the TV. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:12:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:34:04 PM EDT
[#11]
That 7PM-8PM time is [b]Eastern time[/b] with a replay at 11PM
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sick 'em Ted.
View Quote

I concur[:D]
View Quote

I agree
View Quote

Accepted. Only one song... the one about burning down the house if it gets in his way. [:D](Stranglehold?)
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:05:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Saw it....turn it up Ted was great.

He's also going to be on Fox at 10 p.m. est tonite, On the Record with Greta Van Sustern.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:13:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Accepted. Only one song... the one about burning down the house if it gets in his way. [:D](Stranglehold?)
View Quote

Oh, man, some of his really old stuff with The Amboy Dukes is just great....Journey to the Center of the Mind, Great White Buffalo, Lady Luck...and Hibernation is one of my favorite instrumentals of all time. I think that some of his solo stuff has a kinda childish theme behind it, though.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Waverunner I would love to but LODI Police have me also have to take the kids to School. I got an idea bring him to my house after and we could all shoot he S^&t. Then after 4:00pm we all could go shooting at Mitchell field. Actually he could come and shoot some squirrels then cook em up. They ruined my lawn I’m sitting with a BB gun since I cant use the 22 out my door. Also does Vinnie really look that mean? I saw his picture on the who are you post.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:08:08 PM EDT
[#16]
With Greta RE: terrorism---

"If I were the POTUS, the FIRST thing I would do, is to pass a bill, that all truck drivers, LEO, former Leo, etc. would be authorized RTC Nationwide. National Reciprocity across the board."

Greta had her typical anti comeback of Americans are ok with good guys with guns, but we dont want BAD guys with guns.

TN-- "Bad guys dont care about laws. They will  disobey laws because they already have evil in the mind."

These quotes are from memory, but are fairly close to being verbaitum.

[b]THIS MAN MUST BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE NRA....PERIOD!!![/b]

He must take the mantle from Charlton, and guide us into the future. Anyone else would only be anti-climatic, and could NEVER do us as much good as Mr. Nugent.

Maybe we need to see how the Kommie Mommies start a grassroots campaign....

Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:24:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Ted made the comment that those licensed to carry have not been involved in crime.  He may be substantially correct (i.e.statistically very low) but Robert Blake did have a permit to carry and I'm surprised it didn't hop right into someone's mind during the program.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 1:46:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Thank you for those kind words, Mr. Ramirez.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 3:47:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ted made the comment that those licensed to carry have not been involved in crime.  He may be substantially correct (i.e.statistically very low) but Robert Blake did have a permit to carry and I'm surprised it didn't hop right into someone's mind during the program.
View Quote

I suppose, but the Cali permits are all who you know, not what training you've had and what your criminal background you have.  Some of our favorite anti-gunners from CA have carry permits because their lives are worth protecting more than those normal people.

I'm ok with The Nuge, but given the NRA's feelings towards "assault weapons," I could care less.  Then again, if the Nuge is ok with black rifles and what not, I'm all for him taking over the NRA.  Heston is a joke and an insult to anyone but hunters, and the last time I checked, the Second Amendment had nothing to do with hunting.

God Bless Texas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top