Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 1/16/2006 6:24:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/16/2006 7:20:41 PM EDT by CK1]
CNBC ~2240 EST. Ted Nugent and family guest host on "The Big Idea with Donny Deutch."

I just tuned in on this. Ted and his wife are on right now. The host is taking the anti-gun argument. Wife poses that Ted owns way more guns than host owns eyeglasses yes Ted hasn't killed anyone in a rage. Host says Ted is unique as a rational, smart person. Human nature is otherwise and letting everyone who wants to own a gun own one is bad idea. Ted points Chicago, DC, and Miami as "hell zones." Ted blames gang violence. Ted points to right-to-carry states as an example of falling crime rates. Host asks if DC being the most impovershed area is the reason. Ted denies.

Commercial. outro of Ted commenting on hunting. God's hunting season to kill, gut, skin, and eat what you kill.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:35:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/16/2006 7:06:07 PM EDT by CK1]
Clip of Letterman show with guest O'Reilly. Bill criticizes Sheehan. Letterman asks if Bill lost a son in war. Host takes left position supporting Cindy. Argues she can do and say anything she wants for her loss. Host asks Ted how Bill could have audicity to put her down for it.

Ted allows her the right to talk. Ted reminds that she will accept the judgement and responsibility for her right. Right/Left interpretations conflict. Wife chimes in, host is making strawman's argument because Cindy isn't asking if Iraq is the best way to combat terrorism.

Clip of Letterman and Bill. Lettermen states he doesn't watch Bill's show. Bill doesn't watch Letterman's shows, either (?).

Host is tired of hatred for other's opinion. Ted mentions one form of civil disoedience is boycott. Host calls boycott terrorism. If Wal-mart carries a preacher on CD he doesn't like, host wouldn't boycott Wal-mart, just the CD. Host says it contradicts free-market. Host wouldn't boycott Wisconsin just because of hunting there. Ted's Wife asks if he would boycott a hunt with her.

Outro of Ted playing anthem on elec. guitar. Cut to commercial.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:38:39 PM EDT
I met the Nuge... Good man.....
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:43:55 PM EDT
Mother Teresa with a Glock.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:44:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/16/2006 7:09:56 PM EDT by CK1]
Intro with video of Ted over a kill.

Ted's daughter Sasha is on. Host notes Ted has a look of glee over kill in intro video. Ted replies he's happy in those videos, not gleeful. Ted has brought some meat for the host to try.

Host tries some wild deer. Wife reminds him no steroids, no hormones. She says she and her daughter have benefitted greatly from eating healthy, wild game.
Host tries commercial lamb. Ted says "cuter the critter, the sweeter the meat."
Host tries meat and likes it. Ted says it's New Jersey black bear.
Host tries elk. Host notes that wild meat tastes "cleaner."
Wild boar: "angry pig."

Ted mentions NRA, hunters, et. al. donate ~250 million meals of venison and wild game to meal kitchens, salvation army, food pantries, ect.

Host asks Sasha about her boyfriend, husband, fiancee (?). Winds up with bf/hubby/fiancee goes to crazy Nugent land with 80,000 guns and...?. Ted defends with "I'm mother Teresa with a Glock." Host is amazed that a NYC banker (Sasha's guy, I presume) goes over to Nugent house, develops a liking to hunting. Sasha notes he takes two kills on first hunt.

Wife pushes host to hunt with her. Host hasn't changed his mind yet. Host makes a distinction between animals raised for food and wild animals. Claims to see a little "cowardice" in those videos of Ted's hunts.

Outro of Nugent on various hunts. "This is the sushi of the gods," "I'm gonna get high on nature's stink." Cut to commericial.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:46:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 10mmFan:
Mother Teresa with a Glock.

That was a cool line
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:51:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/16/2006 7:11:49 PM EDT by CK1]
Intro of Ted's hunt on video. Host finds it distasteful. Wife calls host a hypocrit for eating meat. Host admits he's a hypocrit [go wifey!].

Caller: How does Ted keep his family #1?
Ted says discipline.

Caller: Raising kids is a one shot deal. What is his secret?
Ted says he tries as hard as can to be there for her [Sasha, et. al.] everyday.

Caller: LEO, how does Ted feel about less than lethal?
Ted says go LE! Ted is deputy and constable in his own right and time. Calls criminals "evil perpetrators" that destroy lives. Ted wants to leave it up to the LEOs to make the call.

Outro: video of Ted's game Ted's Crow-dum [sounds like Ted Scrotum when said] Everyone grab hold of a handful of guts and entrails from a hunt. Last one to let go gets 2500 greenbacks. Cut to commercial.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:58:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/16/2006 7:18:49 PM EDT by CK1]
Intro: Video of lots of guts and entrails from a hunt. Ted wants to move it with help from a crowd of disgusted looking city-yuppies.

Ted is a big fan of Condi for Pres. Wife is fan too. Wife says she doesn't think women are equal to men in some regards. Host says we elect warriors and that precludes women like Hillary. Wife claims women are more emotional. Makes a distinction between men and women's strengths. Host agrees Hillary won't win.

Caller: how to combat those PETA activists.
Ted says they're terrorists to burn down farms. Host quickly disagrees. Ted points to PETA funding ELF and ALF. Host rebuts "there may be one example"- Ted cuts him off "That's enough for me!"

Caller: Hunting vs. birth control to control deer population.
Ted says $1500 spent to sterilize each deer in one particular city. Ted says hunters are willing to hunt for free or pay for the hunting permits. Large hunts would result in large amounts of meat donated to the poor.

Host says he's starting to feeling queasy. Turns down wife's offer to hunt. Instead host would opt to listen to disco music with Sasha (daughter).

Cut to commercial. Host closes with adulations for Ted as an American. Host still disagrees with much of Ted's views and claims to grow queasier and queasier by the moment due to the boar's meat.

---------------

Damned host wasn't even concerned with being neutral. His views were apparent and we was purposefully confrontational with Ted pushing him on issues. I think Ted got a lot of good licks in and I honestly believe him to be a good spokesperson for our side. He seems to be a really fun-loving guy with a sardonic sense of humor who is rather down to earth and well-grounded. I'm very impressed with how he handled himself. Having never met the man yet, I would look forward to the opportunity to do so should it ever arise.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:06:01 PM EDT
The NUGE ROCKS!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:59:09 PM EDT
It will be re-airing in one hour at 0100 EST on CNBC.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:37:39 PM EDT
thanks for the play by play CK1. I ain't got cnbc.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:03:42 AM EDT
i saw that. nuge was very very good. now i know why they call the host donny douche...what a libtard cunt!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:12:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CK1:
CNBC ~2240 EST. Ted Nugent and family guest host on "The Big Idea with Donny Deutch."

I just tuned in on this. Ted and his wife are on right now. The host is taking the anti-gun argument. Wife poses that Ted owns way more guns than host owns eyeglasses yes Ted hasn't killed anyone in a rage. Host says Ted is unique as a rational, smart person. Human nature is otherwise and letting everyone who wants to own a gun own one is bad idea. Ted points Chicago, DC, and Miami as "hell zones." Ted blames gang violence. Ted points to right-to-carry states as an example of falling crime rates. Host asks if DC being the most impovershed area is the reason. Ted denies.

Commercial. outro of Ted commenting on hunting. God's hunting season to kill, gut, skin, and eat what you kill.

Humans are panicky, on average stupid, and no one is beyond being corrupted.

That is the Number 1 reason every single one of us should be at all times armed. We, ourselves, are the only one we can really count on to be there when we need protection.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:15:23 AM EDT
Nuge is great. He is probably the best spokesman out there for RKBA and right to hunt. I don't personally like his music, but have the utmost respect for him. He is the ultimate. Takes his fame and uses it, not to diminish the country, but to extol the virtues of nature and our rights. I absolutely love it!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:30:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/17/2006 6:31:39 AM EDT by hanau]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:39:58 AM EDT
wow if boycotting a store is terrorism, that would make a union strike terrorism because they are boycotting there employer. i am pointing to new york transit and adelphi, striking to get what they want... more money.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:01:03 AM EDT
tag to watch the videos at home
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:08:21 AM EDT
What's with Ted Nugent and MSNBC? It seems he's on Donny Deutch just about every week, not to mention Tucker Carlson (the bow-tie guy).
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:28:58 AM EDT
tag for videos later
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:50:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CK1:

Host is tired of hatred for other's opinion. Ted mentions one form of civil disoedience is boycott. Host calls boycott terrorism. If Wal-mart carries a preacher on CD he doesn't like, host wouldn't boycott Wal-mart, just the CD. Host says it contradicts free-market. Host wouldn't boycott Wisconsin just because of hunting there. Ted's Wife asks if he would boycott a hunt with her.

I about flipped out when I heard this. Another fucking libtard for us all to see and behold. Yet, he can't accept the conservative point of view for people to exercise their constitutional right to own guns. All this on the same day that Hitlery made her "plantation" remark. I guess Donnie missed the Alito hearings last week and all the attacks against Alito personally by the Democrat assholes like Ted Kennedy. What a country!

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:59:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By hanau:
video of the show

part 1

part 2

part 3

found links here

Thanks for the links.

Ted Rocks.
Top Top