Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/14/2005 5:46:11 AM EDT
A couple of years ago I saw a website that sold tear or cs gas home security systems. Basically someone breaks in, it pops the can and fills the room w/ gas. Also had some with backup cans in case somebody breaks in a second time (for cabins, etc that don't get much use). Anybody know if it's still in business or have a link to the place. I have no idea what the name is, or anything...
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:49:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/14/2005 5:50:25 AM EDT by zrxc77]
The website is down right this moment, but try this place (Revel Technology):


It was working yesterday. Give it a try again later today if you can't get through right now.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:02:20 AM EDT
That's it, thanks.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:12:42 AM EDT
Um...as someone who knows that HS systems sometimes faulty trip (hubby is an alarm tech) I have to say....ahh...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A houseful of CS is great when it's a thief tripping the system...when it's a spider in a motion detector and you're sittin on the couch? I'm guessing CS release will NOT be fun!

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:49:11 AM EDT
They used to make, and might still make, safes that tripped cs canisters. Saw one that the gun store used for storage, came from a post office or something. Perhapes that might be a better choice to prevent false alarms from gassing you out of the house.
Top Top