Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 7:40:01 PM EDT

ok, ive always gotten a kick out of Jackass on MTV, but heres a UK  ( or english or some kind of country with a silly accent )  version of Jackass- ive been laughing hysterically at most of the stuff!

anyone watch it?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's on MTV, I'm going to go waaaaay out on a limb and guess it's mindless, annoying, and geared to mindless annoying teenagers/20somethings. I could be wrong, but I'll keep avoiding the channel like herpes.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]
yes i watch it all the time its funny as fuck.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:56:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh yeah, who could forget that classic episode where they run around naked and getting drunk and vomiting. Oh wait. That's every episode.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:11:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Oh yeah, who could forget that classic episode where they run around naked and getting drunk and vomiting. Oh wait. That's every episode.

i find it ironic though, on a topic dealing with the show Jackass, and we have a reply from someone with a handle as "Steve-oh"  ( yeah i know the jackass guy is steve-o )  i like the avatar
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top