Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2001 6:19:14 AM EDT
this is fuct up.
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,30468,00.html[/url]
"The parents and the kids who knew me as a man, they'll accept me," said Randey Gordon, the 52-year-old teacher who underwent a sex-change operation last month. "The person hasn't changed. I'm the same crazy, humorous person I was before."
View Quote

listen to this bs, it didn't do it for itself.

"I love my job," Gordon said. "I shouldn't have to give that up. The fact is that diversity is something the world needs to understand and respect and I'm doing this for others."
View Quote

and the really fuct up part besides the fact they let it keep it's job or it even has a job at all...
Gordon, the divorced parent of a 21-year-old son, told the superintendent last August about plans for the sex-change surgery. They eventually agreed on a year's leave, with pay, "so everybody could get used to the situation," Siebert said.
View Quote

They PAID it to sit around doing nothing but sitting at home playing with it's new parts for a year. Nobody offered me a years leave with pay when I decided to make my Kalashnikov to Stoner transition, I mean there's different mags strippers cleaning tools etc. What about when I quit smoking? I didn't get any leave for that?

Link Posted: 7/26/2001 10:37:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I find it sad that people like this can be teachers.  The even sadder part, is that when someone tries to stop them, they turn around and sue because of discrimination.  
The fact is that diversity is something the world needs to understand and respect and I'm doing this for others."
View Quote
I find it very easy to understand diversity in race and culture and many other things, but this is just a bit too diverse for me. ("too diverse" meaning that it isnt natural, and it is not correct in many religions)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top