Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/13/2013 9:54:33 AM EDT
Tea Party Patriots said Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) has “declared war on the Tea Party” with his “smug and pretentious rant” against certain right-wing organizations.

In the past two days, Boehner has repeatedly attacked the conservative groups that championed the October effort to defund ObamaCare and are now opposed to the recent budget deal negotiated by Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.).
View Quote

All of this plus Boehner saying it's all about the Tea Party collecting money (pot, meet kettle) at the link below...

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/193081-tea-party-boehner-has-declared-war
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:56:03 AM EDT
[#1]
On behalf of Ohio, I'd like to apologize for Boehner.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:56:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Hello President Hillary!
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:56:58 AM EDT
[#3]
You know, it would be nice if he would treat the Democrats the same way that he treats Tea Party members.

But he won't do that, Democrats don't threaten his power.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:57:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:57:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:58:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Hello President Hillary!
View Quote
I called it years ago.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:58:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You know, it would be nice if he would treat the Democrats the same way that he treats Tea Party members.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:01:13 AM EDT
[#8]
FJB
FBHO
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Time for the Tea Party to show if they've got the votes or not.  If you're going to set out to kill the king, make damn sure you can do it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:02:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I called it years ago.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hello President Hillary!
I called it years ago.  

In reality, I still have my doubts about her success.

She'll be pushing 70 and I suspect that a health issue there already.  Fell down and got a concussion my ass...  We are dealing with complete media whores, this give her some peace and recovery time for a few weeks doesn't play with me.  She'd go after some sympathy press if it was something that minor.  Something went down that was much more serious.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:03:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Time for the Tea Party to show if they've got the votes or not.  If you're going to set out to kill the king, make damn sure you can do it.
View Quote

This.  Just means we all (and by that, I mean people who despise RINO's, whether or not we identify ourselves with the TEA Party) need to work hard and word together to get these jackasses out of Washington.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:04:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

This!!!!   He's buddy buddy w the Dems, but he cant stand those that are on his same side!  Ohhh wait, he's on the Dems side isnt he?!?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:04:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

She'll be pushing 70 and I suspect that a health issue there already.  Fell down and got a concussion my ass...  We are dealing with complete media whores, this give her some peace and recovery time for a few weeks doesn't play with me.  She'd go after some sympathy press if it was something that minor.  Something went down that was much more serious.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello President Hillary!
I called it years ago.  

It's not a tumah.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:05:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've heard that it's that his small district keeps re-electing him. If it's true, can Ohio GOP arrange for a small nuke, maybe?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:05:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Did he cry when he said it?

Boner and McCain sum up everything that is wrong with the Republican party.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:06:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree with a lot of this sentiment. There are a lot of things that establishment Republicans do that really irritate me. However, this sort of infighting is going to cost conservatives on all parts of the spectrum votes if the party as a whole doesn't snap out of it. It's time to get the house in order, find a middle ground (amongst conservatives), and get ready for 2014. Internal division is not going to win elections, no matter how many of us want to blow it all up.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:06:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
Ditto.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I've heard that it's that his small district keeps re-electing him. If it's true, can Ohio GOP arrange for a small nuke, maybe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It sure as shit ain't me.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:09:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:11:12 AM EDT
[#21]
John Boner is the very definition of Establishment Republican.

FJB
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:11:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Fuck Boner.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:13:03 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote

No. You can never take that back.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:13:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Did he cry when he said it?

Boner and McCain sum up everything that is wrong with the Republican party.
View Quote

The Tea Party here sent Kelly Ayotte to DC and she promptly became McCain's intern with the intent to carry on his Asshole Plan. We're trying to get her thrown out next election cycle. Set a completely new record for selling out.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:13:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Hillary will be impossible to beat. They could put the surviving boston bomber on the card with her and she'd still get the votes.

Most women---check
FSA---Check
Lib Men---CHeck

Can you blame her for Zerocare or current state of economy---NOPE

NO one cares about B-gazi

Will run on Slick Willie's economy and taking us back to when things were "good"

You argue with her during debate..you will be shown as a bully and will lose votes.

Its over Johnny.

Nothing would make me happier then someone having a reason to give some hope otherwise but I just don't see it coming out ok for the GOP up against her. Nevermind all the tea-party ahole RINO stuff that will also kill us.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:16:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Hillary will be impossible to beat. They could put the surviving boston bomber on the card with her and she'd still get the votes.

Most women---check
FSA---Check
Lib Men---CHeck

Will run on Slick Willie's economy and taking us back to when things were "good"

You argue with her during debate..you will be shown as a bully and will lose votes.

Its over Johnny.
View Quote

VP running mate?

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:16:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello President Hillary!
I called it years ago.  

Something big did happen, it was called Benghazi  Better buy all the gun shit you want now before Hildawg gets in office!
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Most women---check
FSA---Check
Lib Men---CHeck

Its over Johnny.

Nothing would make me happier then someone having a reason to give some hope otherwise but I just don't see it coming out ok for the GOP up against her. Nevermind all the tea-party ahole RINO stuff that will also kill us.
View Quote

I know it's kinda like heresy to say this to Republicans, but we could actually run on principle once - you know, just give it a shot and see what happens.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:18:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Something big did happen, it was called Benghazi  Better buy all the gun shit you want now before Hildawg gets in office!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello President Hillary!
I called it years ago.  

NO ONE CARES ABOUT B-GAZI. They didnt last election and sure as hell won't come next election. The only folks who do care have common sense and are informed----which are exactly the folks who wouldn't vote for her anyway.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#30]
The GOP needs to go the way of the Whigs

It's old, outdated, and irrelevant. We need a party that will leave the social issues up to the States and focus strictly on reducing the size of government, reducing the debt, and increasing liberty instead of chipping away at it

I think a party like that would actually be able to win elections

But instead we have Progressive-lite aka the GOP
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most women---check
FSA---Check
Lib Men---CHeck

Its over Johnny.

VP running mate?

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Clinton-Benghazi-G1-620x362.jpeg

I honestly dont think it matters. Probably someone low key the better(for her). You don't want a Reid or someone already having people PO'd on the ticket. They will prob go with someone we barely know that has been in office for a while. Like a Biden...we dont hate just think he is stupid and harmless. That will be the perfect match.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:21:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I know it's kinda like heresy to say this to Republicans, but we could actually run on principle once - you know, just give it a shot and see what happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most women---check
FSA---Check
Lib Men---CHeck

Its over Johnny.

HERESY!  

We've got to nominate another dipshit RINO.  Third time is a charm!
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:21:47 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote

LOL what do you mean now is the time?  They already showed their hand back in October and had their asses handed to them.  The Tea Party doesn't have the votes and won't get their message out there to get the public backing them.

BTW, that article is written in a way to intentionally mislead and inflame Republicans.  The way it is written "has declared war" makes it appear as if Boehner said that.  Boehner didn't say that.  Some unnamed "Tea Party Patriot" did.  The whole article is based off something an unknown person supposedly said.  It actually reads more like a money raising press release that came from the Tea Party Patriots then a news story.  But this is GD so please continue making judgments with no actual facts.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:22:14 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Most women---check

FSA---Check

Lib Men---CHeck

Its over Johnny.

VP running mate?

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Clinton-Benghazi-G1-620x362.jpeg

She needs to be throat punched repeatedly.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:22:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It's old, outdated, and irrelevant. We need a party that will leave the social issues up to the States and focus strictly on reducing the size of government, reducing the debt, and increasing liberty instead of chipping away at it

P
View Quote

Means less free stuff to the masses. How you gonna win with that approach?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:23:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:24:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#38]
little junior was very upset because he wanted red not yellow frosting on his birthday cake. he whined and stomped around for hours, eventually finding his way outside and throwing rocks at the neighbor's slow and elderly golden retriever.  

after a while, fred, who now with this second child regretted ever having reproduced, looked over at sally, his brood sow, and said

"well looks like this one will grow up to be teabagger too..."
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most women---check
FSA---Check
Lib Men---CHeck

Its over Johnny.

VP running mate?

My bet is Julian Castro. If he doesn't want it they might double up with Warren.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:25:08 AM EDT
[#40]
John Bone-Her, Bone-Him, Bone-Anyone that is not a Progressive / RINO & in bed w/ reid & pelosi
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Most women---check
FSA---Check
Lib Men---CHeck

Its over Johnny.

View Quote

I don't think most women like her.

But still, fuck boner and fuck the R's with their business as usual attitude.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:26:29 AM EDT
[#42]
The RNC has known that Boner has been a problem for years and hasn't done anything about it. When they run Christie, the Tea Party will be the only place we have to go...
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

It won't happen. The R's are comfortable with the current arrangements, and they're addicted to the money.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:26:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Most women---check
FSA---Check
Lib Men---CHeck

Its over Johnny.

View Quote

It was called Hillarycare before it was called Obamacare.

They will take note of it if the Republicans make it an issue in 2016.

Easily debunked. What will she be able to say? My husband did this, my husband did that? The retort is "Your husband isn't on the ballot."
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:28:12 AM EDT
[#45]
FJB and all of the other scum sucking freedom stealing money pissing RHINO whores
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:28:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Disclaimer:  I want very much to reduce the size of the government.

Now, with the disclaimer out of the way, you are terminally naive. Nobody really gets animated about reducing the size of the government. People get animated about emotional issues like abortion and homosexual marriage.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:30:18 AM EDT
[#47]

Bwhahaha

Republicans suck!

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:34:53 AM EDT
[#48]
If Hitlery runs I'd bet anything I have on her winning unless she fvcks it up horribly.  I mean "it's time we had a female president" and all that.  We've had a black president and now we need a woman.  95% of blacks voted for Obama cause of his race.  How many women are gonna vote for Hitlery?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Boner better watch out declaring war against the Tea Party - he just might get his ass whooped.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:36:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Stupid boner.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top