Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 9:47:07 PM EDT
Talks about the Kayne West incident. She's going to be hot when she gets a little older...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay9RuFRwH_o&feature=fvhl
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:48:35 PM EDT
[#1]
she's already 19 I believe ,
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:54:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Box of rocks.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:54:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't ask a girls age
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:59:27 PM EDT
[#4]
She really seems like a sweet girl. Like I said in one of the other threads ... if I had a little girl ... THIS is the kind of young lady I would want my child to be a fan of. Taylor is well spoken, she doesn't show every inch of her body, her lyrics are innocent and not about sex or how often she can swear in three minutes, and she really loves and respects her parents.

I like the girl. I'm not a fan of her brand of music, but I like her image and the message she sends to little girls.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:32:06 PM EDT
[#5]
She's a doll.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:36:31 PM EDT
[#6]
i have a niece by marriage (not really blood) who looks almost exactly like taylor swift, wish she'd let me get pics of her for you (and that the wife wouldnt catch me with them)
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:40:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Her as a brunette (some movie or TV show I think)...

very much the girl next door look.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:41:36 PM EDT
[#8]
IBTPB

(In Before The Pedo Bear)
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She really seems like a sweet girl. Like I said in one of the other threads ... if I had a little girl ... THIS is the kind of young lady I would want my child to be a fan of. Taylor is well spoken, she doesn't show every inch of her body, her lyrics are innocent and not about sex or how often she can swear in three minutes, and she really loves and respects her parents.

I like the girl. I'm not a fan of her brand of music, but I like her image and the message she sends to little girls.

because shower shows are classy right !!  

nice
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:56:52 PM EDT
[#10]
"This was all staged. They are likely planning to move her more into the
mainstream pop scene, and perhaps even collab with a hip hop artist.
They know that most hip hop fans dislike country music and what it
represents, so to alleviate the hip hop fans' discomfort with country
music, they decided to make them feel sorry for Taylor by having one of
their own "attack" her. This then opens the door for her to "step in"
to the hip hop scene, as she has now "paid her dues". Just wait and
see."

-From youtube comment.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:12:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Any Arfcommer who admits to watching "The View" (YouTube included) needs to turn in their man card immediately.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:12:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

nice

To give her credit, when they did that, they later said that either the shower thing malfunctioned or someone changed the settings since it dumped twice the amount of water on her than was supposed to happen.  They gave her credit for keeping composure when more water came down than was supposed to.

Regardless, for a young singer, I like her.  She is talented, seems like a nice girl, and while I'm sure not perfect is a far better role model to younger people than most other singers.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:15:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

nice

To give her credit, when they did that, they later said that either the shower thing malfunctioned or someone changed the settings since it dumped twice the amount of water on her than was supposed to happen.  They gave her credit for keeping composure when more water came down than was supposed to.

Regardless, for a young singer, I like her.  She is talented, seems like a nice girl, and while I'm sure not perfect is a far better role model to younger people than most other singers.

I'm actually a fan , I was just poking fun at the role model bit . I'de rather have my daughter paying attention to taylor than brittany.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:25:39 PM EDT
[#14]
I had no idea who she was prior to this recent Kayne thing.

Mark my words, she'll do a collaboration with Kanye West soon enough. Best thing that could have happened to either of them. I don't think it was staged, but they won't waste the opportunity either.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:28:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Mark my words, she'll do a collaboration with Kanye West soon enough. Best thing that could have happened to either of them. I don't think it was staged, but they won't waste the opportunity either.

She already did some ridiculous rap crossover.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:50:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

nice

I'm actually a fan , I was just poking fun at the role model bit . I'de rather have my daughter paying attention to taylor than brittany.

Ah, caught the sarcasm, just didn't catch that you were a fan or your thoughts on her, ect...

I hope she doesn't do some crap song with what's his name, will make me lose all respect for her.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:57:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

nice

She said she came up with the rain thing after being baptized in church. She said she went into the water one way and came up another and thought that the symbolism of "washing" the cheating boyfriend off her would translate nicely on stage ... the same way baptism had washed her sin off. If you pay attention to the 'storyline' of her performance ... she's very emo, depressed, and miserable in the beginning. By the end of it, she's taken control of her life and stood up for herself and is dancing in the rain. I thought it was more empowering than sexual. Her dancing was sexual, her attire wasn't sexual, and the song wasn't sexual.

I really liked it.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:03:16 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She already did some ridiculous rap crossover.

No, she didn't. It was a JOKE. That was a skit that was done for an awards show. It was less than a minute and it was done in fun. In that same segment on the award show ... she pretended to be in Star Trek, pretended to be a football player, and pretended to be a rap star.

CMT Awards - 2009

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:07:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

nice

She's skinnier than a wet cat.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:14:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

nice

She's skinnier than a wet cat.

Skinny is hot.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 1:47:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Skinny is hot.

I'll agree with you that she does look pretty good, but with her height (just a tad under 6ft) I think she'd look even better with a few more pounds on her frame.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top