Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/3/2006 1:51:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2006 1:55:41 PM EDT by BeetleBailey]

I think Taxman should run for some office. He has the "outside of the box" mentality, is unexplainably endearing, and can build forts with his bare hands...

Originally Posted By Taxman:

Originally Posted By DFD:

Originally Posted By Specop_007:
You know, I bought The Sims for the wife. She played it, and for about 2 or 3 days I played it quite a bit. Why in the **** do I want to play a game that has me doing EVERYTHING I have to do in real life. I dont LIKE going to work, taking out the trash, paying bills etc etc etc and this game makes you do ALL OF THAT.

That's why you use the rosebud cheat so you don't have to work

There is a cheat in real life too where you dont have to work, its called Welfare.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:58:02 PM EDT
If he could stop squinting when he has his pic taken,
he will be unstoppable!

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:00:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BeetleBailey:
I think Taxman should run for some office. He has the "outside of the box" mentality, is unexplainably endearing, and can build forts with his bare hands...

Originally Posted By DFD:

Originally Posted By Specop_007:
You know, I bought The Sims for the wife. She played it, and for about 2 or 3 days I played it quite a bit. Why in the **** do I want to play a game that has me doing EVERYTHING I have to do in real life. I dont LIKE going to work, taking out the trash, paying bills etc etc etc and this game makes you do ALL OF THAT.

That's why you use the rosebud cheat so you don't have to work

There is a cheat in real life too where you dont have to work, its called Welfare.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:01:38 PM EDT
I have always wanted to try and run for local office. I need the stuff to qualify, need to get a DUI, declare Bankruptcy atleast twice, commit a few diffrent frauds involivng contracts and money, then I can run.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:02:26 PM EDT

I have always wanted to try and run for local office. I need the stuff to qualify, need to get a DUI, declare Bankruptcy atleast twice, commit a few diffrent frauds involivng contracts and money, then I can run.

Sounds like a Memphis politician.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:02:52 PM EDT

Well you already look under the influence in your pictures, so you are definitely on the right track.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:03:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:

Sounds like a Memphis politician.

Also Augusta where I live.

I promise the first think I will do in office is get enough kickbakcs to buy me a Z06
Top Top