Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/31/2006 4:18:42 PM EST
Well I'm working as a landman now and they have been paying me by the day with no taxes taken out. We have been broke lately so I have had to use my whole check to pay the bills and haven't been holding any taxes out.
Currently I have recieved 18K the past three months and have held nothing back for taxes.

What is the best thing to do in my suitation? How much do I owe as of today? What would be a good amount to hold back each month? My checks are normally about 6k per month. Should i pay every /4?
What forms do I need to pick up? or should i just get an accountant to handly this. Also can I write anything off?
Sorry for all the questions, I'm just clueless on taxes.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:21:13 PM EST
what is a landman?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:23:15 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/31/2006 4:24:57 PM EST by dolanp]
Spend the $20 and get TaxCut from H&R Block, it's good. You will probably owe several thousand on that 18K though.

It'll ask you all of the pertinent questions for deductions, credits, etc.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:43:52 PM EST
Is taxcut a program?
Top Top