Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2001 7:44:57 AM EDT
Just wanted to know if you folks file "Early" or "Late", what are your tax reduction secrets, etc.

Personnaly, I have a CPA prepare our State & Federal returns, as I can't keep up with the ever-changing tax code (plus, I'd rather spend my time doing fun stuff.)

Surprisingly, this year not only did I not have to pay (any more), but actually gat a ton of $$$ back!!!

Most will go into savings, but I'm just Jonesin' for a .50 cal of sorts!!

Paul
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 7:46:43 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 7:56:27 AM EDT
[#2]
done and refunds already back, by snail mail

Fred
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 8:08:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Got it.  Spent it on mostly the hobby, aside from paying a couple of bills and a few nice things for the Little Woman. I'm not totally selfish, just mostly!
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 8:14:31 AM EDT
[#4]
To me getting a refund means that I gave the government an interest free loan all year.
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 4:13:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I filed with H&R Block using their Rapid Refund process on January 28th. I just got my checks on Tuesday of last week. The fee was around $145 for the service. I feel it is better described as [b]'Raped Refund'.[/b]

After calling every week and complaining, they said there was something wrong with a 'diagnostic' program in their computer. They said they couldn't refund my fee either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top