Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2002 1:34:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 4:44:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh - that's just not right.  

I've got a Volvo station wagon myself.  I think I'd feel guilty if I participated.  [:(]

But I do live in St. Louis, so if you find a place, maybe I'll have to come - just to make sure it's a clean kill and it doesn't suffer.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 4:49:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Let's ventilate it!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 10:44:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I would be very interested in helping you put your volvo out of it's misery. I'm stationed at Scott AFB. Keep me posted!!!

[email protected].....
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 10:54:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Well worth the drive from KC I think.
Hehe
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 4:11:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 5:12:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I might be able to find a place. Give me a couple of days to check with my redneck buddies. It might have to be Jefferson county but I believe I might be able to arrange for a tow too.
Ummm since it is a volvo can we put a bunch of gun control bumper stickers on it first? It would just seem to fit. :)
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 5:17:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Actually, the core "Mid-MO" crew ([i]from 3 states[/i]) gathered at my place for a weekend dinner party ([i]surf & turf[/i]), which quickly turned into a rabid poker party ([i]MedCop walked away with mucho cash[/i]), and then yesterday after chowing down on homemade bisquits and gravy, we headed to Pasa Park for the day...

BTW: We were joined by Richard Metcalf of "Shooting Times" magazine! [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top