Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2001 6:14:16 PM EDT
The Taliban says any Americans they capture will
be dragged through the streets.

Every comment these scumbags make enrages me.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Good...
sharpen your rage and then pass it on to all your family and friends.
Only wide scale hate, and the killing that results from it, will enable our nation to crush this ghetto religion offshoot and save this county for another two centuries.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Winters coming to Afghanistan.  We should make them a nice fire.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 6:35:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Then we should reinstitute crucifixions to the middle east. It's been a milenia or two overdue
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 9:34:05 PM EDT
[#4]
The awkwardness of the "psyops" from these backwards ass people never ceases to amaze me. Remember the comical B.S. the Iraqis used to spew out during the Gulf War? They talk the talk, our warriors walk the walk. The "experts" who predict a long drawn out blood bath for Americans based on the Soviet experience are the same idiots who predicted 15,000 American casualties in the Gulf War based on the Iran Iraq war. I remember watching the "military experts" make their predictions about the Gulf War and I was thinking what the F*ck are you guys talking about? General my ass! 4th largest army in the world my f*cking ass! Here I am an enlisted USMC veteran and even I knew the Gulf War was going to be a lop sided victory for the U.S. armed forces. It was never in doubt and neither is this thing in Afganistan.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 9:38:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree, Sukebe. The "experts" seriously underestimate our air superiority. We'll just bomb 'em into submission, then send in special ops to grab Osama Bin Laden, and drag his sorry ass through the streets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top