Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2001 2:37:57 AM EDT
Where are the exploding cameras when you need them?
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 2:55:25 AM EDT
[#1]
It's weird.  The guy I'm watching is about 26 to 28 years old and actually sounds intelligent with his broken English.  His eyes don't reek of evil, and his voice doesn't remind me of a serpent as so many do.  

But then he supports terrorism....

He almost had me there for a minute.  I almost thought he was a normal, decent person with some idea of what "ethical behavior" and "morality" means.  

Someone please put a bullet in that vile worms head.  And when you're done... Stomp on it a few times.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 3:48:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's weird.  The guy I'm watching is about 26 to 28 years old and actually sounds intelligent with his broken English.  His eyes don't reek of evil, and his voice doesn't remind me of a serpent as so many do.  

But then he supports terrorism....

He almost had me there for a minute.  I almost thought he was a normal, decent person with some idea of what "ethical behavior" and "morality" means.  

Someone please put a bullet in that vile worms head.  And when you're done... Stomp on it a few times.  
View Quote

Ya the guy got me there for a second too.  He must have been trained by the "minister" himself- Goebbels.

I did catch a fly buzzing around him a few times.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 3:53:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw him pick his nose.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 4:14:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I saw him pick his nose.
View Quote

I went to some interview before and the Russian lady straight up picked her nose right in front of me.  Like it was commonplace to do so during interviews in Russia!

Needless to say, I didn't shake her hand on the way out!
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 5:37:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top