Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2001 3:28:32 PM EDT
Any good or bad comments on Tactical Tailor.
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 4:03:50 PM EDT
[#1]
TT is excellent kit.  Gear snobs will insist that if it ain't Eagle or SOE it ain't worth humping [8D].  And you [i]will[/i] see a difference in quality between Eagle gear and TT.  But TT is well-designed, bomb-proof, built to last and has a lifetime warrenty.  Kind of like a Ferrari vs a Mustang, both go high speed just one costs twice as much for a bit more attention to detail.
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 4:12:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I have several pieces of Tactical Tailor kit, to include the M.A.V. and the Assault Pack Plus.  TT gear is excellent and IMO just as good as SOE, Eagle, or LB.  Where TT gear stands above the rest is innovation.
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 4:49:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Weasle, I gotta agree with you about TT innovation.  The Malice Clip maneuver around the whole PALS clusterf*ck for one thing!  One direction I wish they would go in, though, is more fastex and less velcro.  Just one man's opinion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top